What and where was your last cruise?

1 hour ago, WarGuyEd said:

February 9, 2020 Harmony of the Seas - St. Maarten, San Juan, Coco Cay

We were on this one as well.  A little rainy, cloudy and windy - but I would take that weather for a cruise now. 😉 

March 2019, multi-generational family Spring Break cruise, Liberty of the Seas.   Western Caribbean from Galveston. 

(p.s. had the wonderful corner 7708  balcony). 

Edited by BSocial
p.s. added

It was November of 2019. We were on the Carnival Imagination. A short cruise to Mexico. I had just had a bunch of surgeries and we had some sad things happen so we booked a cruise to try to have something fun. After that we booked an Alaska Cruise with RC, that we have since had to rebook twice. Fingers crossed for August of 2022!! We both miss cruising SO MUCH. 

Carnival Pride 14 day Journey's cruise from Baltimore to Caribbean.  January 5-19, 2020.

Never thought it would be my last from then until now but very glad I did a two week as my last.  It eases the pain...LOL

Jewel in Dubai b2b. 
Disembarked 2/2/20

Already noticed things were changing between calling at Abi Dhabi on both cruises. Everything normal on cruise #1 but by the following week, there were temperature tests set up at the port and at entrances to hotels and the mosque. 

Hopefully not my last cruise, but my most recent cruise was May, 2019, 12 day Adventure from Fort Lauderdale to Cape Liberty via the ABC islands.  The airshow was in Fort Lauderdale on sendoff day, ship got buzzed by the Blue Angels.

March 2-13 2020
Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia , Aruba, and 
Curacao 

We almost stayed on for a b2b, price was right but we didn't want to be away that long... As it turns out, they were called back after a few days and we would have been happy to stay for the extra 4 nights vs the 10 is was scheduled for.

We felt safer on the ship than we did when we driving home from the port and the weeks following the cruise...

My last cruise was with my dad, a15 day Emerald Princess roundtrip from LA to Hawaii in February 2019. We had another cruise booked for October that year but unfortunately, he lost his battle with lung cancer that same month.

I'm so grateful I had that time with him, we had a blast.

My family booked an In Honor of him cruise April 2020 but that never happened due to Covid.

Now I'm just waiting to rebook the In Honor of my dad cruise until all of this is over.

Edited by tonit964
  • Like 3

October 2019 on quantum from Tianjin, China to Singapore, great cruise, we had the chance to sail from Dubai in Jan 2020 and turned it down as we had other cruises planned and was not sure we could get the time away, wish we'd gone now 😄

On 4/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, welshrich said:

October 2019 on quantum from Tianjin, China to Singapore, great cruise, we had the chance to sail from Dubai in Jan 2020 and turned it down as we had other cruises planned and was not sure we could get the time away, wish we'd gone now 😄

That is such a shame you didn’t take that cruise! Hopefully we’ll be able to again soon.  BTW-how are things with Covid across the pond? Is the vaccine roll out going well? Are your restaurants and businesses up and running or are you having more lockdowns? It’s hard to get any factual news in the United States...