What and where was your last cruise?

Mine was a family Christmas cruise on Adventure in 2019 to Eastern Caribbean. The ports were Labadee, St. Martini (as we like to call it!), Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas. It was the first time we went on a cruise during the holidays and we absolutely loved it!  We really enjoyed all the decorations around the ship and how they had special events, meals, and celebrations of both Hanukkah and Christmas. Since we can’t cruise right now, we enjoy looking at pictures and reminiscing about prior cruises and are hopeful to cruise again soon! How about you?

• Like 1

Navigator March 4, 2020 to the Bahamas.  That was the beginning of our 16 canceled cruises and at least 2 in June 2021 that I am waiting for them to cancel.  

Thankfully, we booked August on Adventure out of Bahamas for 8/14 so we will FINALLY get to cruise.

• Like 3

April 2019, it was a family cruise (daughter, husband and granddaughter). We visited Grand Cayman which is my favorite port. We did the submarine tour, no AC so everyone was really hot and ill after the 1 1/2 hour tour. The guys wanted to hurry and get back on the ship to watch a first release movie (Disney). Which husband has watched a few times since returning. My daughter was just hot. Me, I wanted to walking around and take pictures and just enjoy being there. I was so disappointed. I was really upset I couldn't enjoy it. I told my husband when I got home I hope I can cruise soon because it was the most disappointed cruise with them. Now it's been 2 years and I still haven't cruised. 🤬

26 minutes ago, WxNerd said:

Us too. 

We loved that cruise so much we are going back in July 2022! We're doing a multi glacier route on Serenade.

We actually sailed June 28-July 5. I always forget that we started the cruise in June lol. Which sailing were you on?

1 minute ago, erinsmom03 said:

We loved that cruise so much we are going back in July 2022! We're doing a multi glacier route on Serenade.

We actually sailed June 28-July 5. I always forget that we started the cruise in June lol. Which sailing were you on?

We were on the July 27-Aug 3rd sailing. It was just my husband and I for that one. We booked another trip on the Ovation almost immediately for the end of May 2020 to celebrate my older sons 10th birthday. We revoked for this July but even if a miracle happens and Alaska cruises were able to go we wanted to wait until we could explore on our own so we are now scheduled to sail on the July 3rd Adventure sailing. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

We might have seen you in Quebec City when we were there Sept 15/16, 2019 on Adventure.  We saw Summit docked around the corner.

We were in in Quebec City on the 15th and 16th of September. I remember seeing the Adventure those days. You were docked in a much better place. We had to be shuttled into Quebec City. First day we walked around the city, lower and upper. Beautiful city. Second day we went on a fantastic tour. Doing the cruise again on the Summit September 2022. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WxNerd said:

We were on the July 27-Aug 3rd sailing. It was just my husband and I for that one. We booked another trip on the Ovation almost immediately for the end of May 2020 to celebrate my older sons 10th birthday. We revoked for this July but even if a miracle happens and Alaska cruises were able to go we wanted to wait until we could explore on our own so we are now scheduled to sail on the July 3rd Adventure sailing. 

Yes, I don't see much cruising happening this summer. We were supposed to do a 12 night British Isles cruise this summer, and we aren't even planning to book that again until the world returns to normal. We want to be able to get off the ship and wander around, see family we have in Scotland. 

We are holding out hope for a short Bahamas cruise in January, just my family of 3. Then we have 6 rooms of friends traveling to Alaska with us next summer... hopeful that it will be like it was when we were there in 2019. We loved walking around the ports, and setting up our own excursions. I'm excited because by switching ships, we only repeat one port, plus we get to see two glaciers. The kids will all be older, and there will be enough of them to keep themselves entertained without all the bells and whistles of Ovation. But I really did love Ovation. One day I hope to do a long B2B on her from Vancouver to Hawaii to Australia!

• Like 1

January 2019, MSC Seaside in their Yacht Club, eastern Caribbean. Was more about trying out their Yacht Club than the itinerary. Loved it and booked again for April 2020, and here we are. Have rebooked 4 times, all have been canceled except the one remaining for mid-October 2021, which will be another MSC Yacht Club cruise on Meraviglia and pretty sure it's also eastern Caribbean, but we really don't care where it goes. It could sail in circles with no stops and we'd be happy. Sitting tight on this one and crossing our fingers it happens.

• Like 2