What and where was your last cruise?

May 2019. 11 night Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Reflection.. ABC islands etc. I normally wouldn't consider a Caribbean cruise in hurricane season but desperate times call for desperate measures. I will get on the Adventure and hope for the best. 

May 2nd 2019 Ovation HNL to YVR

The cruise didnt start out great because of USCG inspections that supposedly Royal knew nothing about  that delayed our boarding by a day and tendering in Lahaina was a CF

but i would happily do it again just to be on a cruise

And if we dont do our  Oct 2021 cruise, that might be our next cruise in April 2022

we usually do at least 2-3 cruises a year but it will be weird if we  go 3 years without one

Edited by jonbgd

4 hours ago, zanydoc said:

Mine was a family Christmas cruise on Adventure in 2019 to Eastern Caribbean. The ports were Labadee, St. Martini (as we like to call it!), Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas. It was the first time we went on a cruise during the holidays and we absolutely loved it!  We really enjoyed all the decorations around the ship and how they had special events, meals, and celebrations of both Hanukkah and Christmas. Since we can’t cruise right now, we enjoy looking at pictures and reminiscing about prior cruises and are hopeful to cruise again soon! How about you?

14 night Caribbean cruise on the Anthem from beautiful Bayonne NJ

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

We were in in Quebec City on the 15th and 16th of September. I remember seeing the Adventure those days. You were docked in a much better place. We had to be shuttled into Quebec City. First day we walked around the city, lower and upper. Beautiful city. Second day we went on a fantastic tour. Doing the cruise again on the Summit September 2022. 

We walked around the city, boardwalk, etc. then rented a car downtown.  Drove to Montmorency Falls and around Ile d'Orleans.  Then on departure day (it was a one way cruise Cape Liberty to Quebec) we took the car to Quebec airport and exchanged it for a car to drive back to Southeast PA.

• Like 1

Double trouble:

Crown Princess - Dec 27th 2019 10 days to Southern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale

Explorer of the Seas - Dec 22nd 2019 - 5 days Nassau/Labadee from Miami

I remember we complained that we had some rainy weather on Explorer.. LOL

Edited by Tatka

Celebrity Reflection to Southern Caribbean January 2020. Something they were calling the corona virus was on the TV as we were disembarking. Didn't think that we would not cruise again for over a year. Sadly we have lost 8 cruises. We are vaxed and ready to go.

We were on Mariner for a 3 nighter Super Bowl weekend 2020.

It would have been our first time at the new Coco Cay, but the winds were too high, so we couldn’t dock.

Looking forward to finally getting to go to CoCo Cay on Harmony in April of next year.🤞

Princess Cruises, Royal Princess, February 10, 2020, Valentine's Day Weekend 5-Night Cabo San Lucas Overnight Getaway, round-trip from Los Angeles.

---

Grandeur of the Seas March 7 - 19th, 2020. 

12 night cruise with only two port stops - Dominica, and Barbados.  All other ports were closed (Except for two medical emergencies at St Thomas where nobody else was allowed off the ship).

February 16, 2020 on Carnival Horizon. We spent the couple of weeks before they hoping we would make it out before the virus got out of control.

We went to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. It was beautiful with near perfect weather. It was an amazing time and I felt especially blessed leaving my cold weather state for the sunny Caribbean. I can’t wait to do it again!

March 8th - 17th on Liberty of the Seas out of San Juan. It was Liberty's first (and only) cruise after her Amplification. The cruise was supposed to end in San Juan on the 15th but Puerto Rico had closed the port to cruise ships. We got an extra 2 nights on the ship and ended our cruise in Miami.

Christmas 2019.  Jewel of the Seas RT from Dubai to Qatar and Bahrain.  And to make it even better we had a 2 bedroom aft balcony suite which we shared with our two adult daughters.   It was a great experience and I'm grateful our last cruise for so long was to an exotic location.   

We spent an extra 5 days in Dubai pre and post-cruise.   Well worth the time, effort and $$$.

Edited by kccrzr
  • Like 1

Ladies cruise Ovation of the seas to Alaska August 2019.  We were supposed to be on Anthem of the seas December 2020 we shifted to December 2021 keeping our fingers crossed. 

Edited by vrock

19 hours ago, Fritz Mom said:

May 2019. 11 night Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Reflection.. ABC islands etc. I normally wouldn't consider a Caribbean cruise in hurricane season but desperate times call for desperate measures. I will get on the Adventure and hope for the best. 

My husband and I did this itinerary on Reflection in 2018. Probably one of our favorite cruises.