Breakfast room on the Adventure OTS

We've previously cruised on the Explorer OTS and enjoyed the breakfast room for Diamonds and above. Since the Adventure OTS is a sister ship to the Explorer, I'm wondering if they have a similar room? We're considering booking the Adventure for a future cruise.

3 minutes ago, boatseller said:

I saw guests in Giovanni's at a non-dinner seating and I'm pretty sure the host said it was for the Diamond whatever meal it was at that time.

diamond plus and above breakfast is held there sometimes.  it depends on the sailing itinerary and amount of loyalty members whether they do special things like this.    op was  referring to the  MDR diamond and above special area. the only real difference in this section is the ability to order no charge specialty coffee.

Edited by ericfromri

20 minutes ago, boatseller said:

I saw guests in Giovanni's at a non-dinner seating and I'm pretty sure the host said it was for the Diamond whatever meal it was at that time.

I thought it (specialty restaurant venue) was for suites only and a certain area of the MDR was set up for D and above.

15 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I thought it (specialty restaurant venue) was for suites only and a certain area of the MDR was set up for D and above.

they used to do diamond plus and above on some sailings but in the last few years , i've only seen Pinnacles and Suites in the specialty breakfast on ships without Coastal Kitchen

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Maybe this sailing, things were a little mixed togeather.  There were some Pinnacles...noticing...they were sent to the Diamond Lounge instead of wherever they were supposed to be.

2 minutes ago, boatseller said:

Maybe this sailing, things were a little mixed togeather.  There were some Pinnacles...noticing...they were sent to the Diamond Lounge instead of wherever they were supposed to be.

Well...Bless Their Hearts....:classic_laugh::classic_wink:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rsail203 said:

We've previously cruised on the Explorer OTS and enjoyed the breakfast room for Diamonds and above. Since the Adventure OTS is a sister ship to the Explorer, I'm wondering if they have a similar room? We're considering booking the Adventure for a future cruise.

It is called your stateroom

• Haha 1

I think the OP is talking about the Diamond Breakfast usually held on one side or the other of the MDR.  The last ship we were on that had a Diamond Breakfast was on Grandeur and it has been a few years ago.  Not sure if they still have a special section of the MDR used for D and above for breakfast or not.  My guess is that this is a thing of the past...but you never know !

Currently sailing on Adventure.

There is no special breakfast area for any C&A level.  Only suite guests have a special place for full breakfast and that is Giovanni. Past, pre-covid, Pinnacles were included in any specialty breakfast area with suites.  Diamond and above had a special area of the main Dining Room but not now on Adventure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I think the OP is talking about the Diamond Breakfast usually held on one side or the other of the MDR.  The last ship we were on that had a Diamond Breakfast was on Grandeur and it has been a few years ago.  Not sure if they still have a special section of the MDR used for D and above for breakfast or not.  My guess is that this is a thing of the past...but you never know !

Grandeur still had it on Feb 28, 2020 (right front of MDR).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gadaboutgal said:

Only suite guests have a special place for full breakfast and that is Giovanni. Past, pre-covid, Pinnacles were included in any specialty breakfast area with suites.  

So are the Pinns invited to breakfast in Giovanni's with the Suite guests ?

During these Adventure sailings, Pinns are not invited to breakfast in Giovanni and are not permitted in the Suite lounge.

Breakfast in the dining room or Windjammer only with lite offerings in the Diamond Lounge.  

6 hours ago, ericfromri said:

diamond plus and above breakfast is held there sometimes.  it depends on the sailing itinerary and amount of loyalty members whether they do special things like this.    op was  referring to the  MDR diamond and above special area. the only real difference in this section is the ability to order no charge specialty coffee.

And no lines!  We could walk right back to that area bypassing a lot of folks waiting.  Don’t know about a Giovanni breakfast.  I believe we were D+ the last time on Adventure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Had😉

september-october 2019, 50 days had breakfast every morning there.  it was crazy but this woman would fight with the staff to be let in before 8 oclock every morning to get a special table.  one morning this other guy beat her there and she came in saw, left and never came back.   their are some real crazies out there.

• Like 1