Is This New?

GA Dave

I also just saw it on the internet news.  I guess it may be time to cancel my January Africa cruise on the Jade and get my deposit back.  No sense in making final payment on September 1 when there are just too many unknowns.  And not investing thousands in rt airfare.  Oh, well.

20 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

NCL Extends Suspensions

I was surprised when I saw this on MSN but not on here.  Is this an old story I just missed?  I have been on the RCCL boards much more than here.

15 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Why does it say "on Tuesday," when it's only Monday? 😖

Look down toward the bottom of the page. It says "©2020 Miami Herald" . Looks like this article is from last year.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 2

This does not seem like accurate info. If NCL had really made that announcement 9 hours ago (the timestamp on the article) they would definitely have something about it up on their home page right now. And those of us booked on August and September sailings out of non-Seattle ports would have gotten emails by now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, njhorseman said:

Look down toward the bottom of the page. It says "©2020 Miami Herald . Looks like this article is from last year.

Yep... And it also references New England and Canada cruises, and those were removed a long time ago.

1 minute ago, JamieLogical said:

This does not seem like accurate info. If NCL had really made that announcement 9 hours ago (the timestamp on the article) they would definitely have something about it up on their home page right now. And those of us booked on August and September sailings out of non-Seattle ports would have gotten emails by now.

Read my post...the one immediately before yours.

2 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

I think this is old. Canada and New England sailings have been cancelled since April. I had one cancelled. 

Yes and the stamp towards the bottom says "2020 Miami Herald". It looks like a cached article someone just slapped up on the MSN.com website earlier today.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

NCL Extends Suspensions

I was surprised when I saw this on MSN but not on here.  Is this an old story I just missed?  I have been on the RCCL boards much more than here.

In short, yes, it's an old story. And speaking of old, you just gave this guy a near heart ♥️ attack! 😄🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2