Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

1 hour ago, ScottishRobbie said:

More updates on the deployment schedule - https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf.

Northeast is open for booking week of 21/2 then more regions become available seemingly on a weekly basis until 18/4 with Singapore open for bookings week of 6th June.

Of course STC as always

I thought they were pulling out of China and repositioning spectrum to Singapore in April.

19 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

More updates on the deployment schedule - https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf.

Northeast is open for booking week of 21/2 then more regions become available seemingly on a weekly basis until 18/4 with Singapore open for bookings week of 6th June.

Of course STC as always

Thanks for the information.  I wish Singapore and China were released at the same time so all Asian cruises could be considered on first available date for booking. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

Thanks for the information.  I wish Singapore and China were released at the same time so all Asian cruises could be considered on first available date for booking. 

I absolutely feel this pain. Especially with Singapore being delayed late into the yearly cycle later and later each year, it's annoying to say the least. a 2 month gap between Singapore's deployment and the last of the weekly deployments is not needed and welcomed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

I absolutely feel this pain. Especially with Singapore being delayed late into the yearly cycle later and later each year, it's annoying to say the least. a 2 month gap between Singapore's deployment and the last of the weekly deployments is not needed and welcomed.

The Asian Market doesn’t book cruises too far in advance.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:13 AM, eel said:

Any thoughts on when Fall 2023 Transpacific, Australia and New Zealand may open up?  Nothing on the schedule.

April 2023, if it doesn't get delay as it usually does.
Quantum 23/24 Brisbane sailings from the new Brisbane International Cruise Terminal have appeared on their website.:)
Port of Brisbane - Shipping Schedule (portbris.com.au)

On 1/17/2022 at 1:01 AM, Aussie FF said:

April 2023, if it doesn't get delay as it usually does.
Quantum 23/24 Brisbane sailings from the new Brisbane International Cruise Terminal have appeared on their website.:)
Port of Brisbane - Shipping Schedule (portbris.com.au)

Thanks. I see several ships including Quantum arriving in Brisbane in October 2023. I am just trying to find out when Royal will put their Fall 2023 Transpacific cruises up for sale!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

The way they are locking down and attempting to get to zero covid, I don't anticipate cruising opening down under until 2024-2025 timeframe or after.

Have you seen the numbers for Australia lately - doesn’t seem like any attempt to me. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

The way they are locking down and attempting to get to zero covid, I don't anticipate cruising opening down under until 2024-2025 timeframe or after.

wow that is a long time.

But then again, after they let the tennis player come, then they cancelled him.   Down under region plays hardball at times.  

18 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

we are not aiming for zero COVID anymore, as we are over 92% vaccinated (16 and over). I anticipate a Christmas cruise on Quantum this year 😁

2 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

wow that is a long time.

But then again, after they let the tennis player come, then they cancelled him.   Down under region plays hardball at times.  

That was a complete mess, he shouldn’t have been given a visa as he didn’t meet the requirements. Super embarrassing for Australia!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 1/16/2022 at 2:28 AM, ScottishRobbie said:

Of course STC as always

I didn't notice at first, but there is now a SECOND page on this schedule. It repeats 7-night Caribbean, listing an opening date of April 18, but the sail date as "coming soon." So either 7-night Caribbean for winter 2024 is already open for sale (as stated on page 1), or opening the week of April 18 (with sailing dates still TBD??). I wish they'd get this straightened out. The schedule is pretty meaningless if it's completely inaccurate or contradictory. 

9 minutes ago, printingchick said:

I didn't notice at first, but there is now a SECOND page on this schedule. It repeats 7-night Caribbean, listing an opening date of April 18, but the sail date as "coming soon." So either 7-night Caribbean for winter 2024 is already open for sale (as stated on page 1), or opening the week of April 18 (with sailing dates still TBD??). I wish they'd get this straightened out. The schedule is pretty meaningless if it's completely inaccurate or contradictory. 

I suspect come April 18th, they'll have the 7-night Caribbean voyages beyond October, as they have been advertising the deployments as being through "Winter 2024," but right now only get to Fall 2023.

19 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

I suspect come April 18th, they'll have the 7-night Caribbean voyages beyond October, as they have been advertising the deployments as being through "Winter 2024," but right now only get to Fall 2023.

Agree, also Royal Caribbean releases are usually done in multiples, yr round Dates and Seasonal for examples

Edited by ONECRUISER

On 1/19/2022 at 4:32 PM, Missusdubbya said:

we are not aiming for zero COVID anymore, as we are over 92% vaccinated (16 and over). I anticipate a Christmas cruise on Quantum this year 😁

That was a complete mess, he shouldn’t have been given a visa as he didn’t meet the requirements. Super embarrassing for Australia!

oh I agree they did need to play hardball.  But now cruising is another matter and should open asap within 6 months.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh I agree they did need to play hardball.  But now cruising is another matter and should open asap within 6 months.

Agree totally. We have federal election before the end of May, so hoping for an opening after then (fingers crossed!!)

• Like 5

On 1/20/2022 at 4:10 PM, Missusdubbya said:

Agree totally. We have federal election before the end of May, so hoping for an opening after then (fingers crossed!!)

I just looked at RCL website and there are zero (0) cruises x-Sydney showing for Australia or NZ?  We're booked on a Feb '23 cruise and it is still showing on my account, but not on RCL website.  Interesting

4 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

I just looked at RCL website and there are zero (0) cruises x-Sydney showing for Australia or NZ?  We're booked on a Feb '23 cruise and it is still showing on my account, but not on RCL website.  Interesting

There have been a couple of reports of this from US website users. The cruises are all definitely for sale on the Australian website.

Don’t read too much into it at this time

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

There have been a couple of reports of this from US website users. The cruises are all definitely for sale on the Australian website.

Don’t read too much into it at this time

Well I only have a year to figure it out so......🤣   But seriously, makes you wonder why the voyages are not being shown any longer.  Have to figure something is changing.....I'll keep an eye on it.

PS - good Saturday morning to you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 4:36 PM, mitz18 said:

The Australian cruises in early 2023 have now re-appeared on the website.  Prices are quite a bit higher for the cruises I've booked.

Edited by kccrzr

2 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

The Australian cruises in early 2023 have now re-appeared on the website.  Prices are quite a bit higher for the cruises I've booked.

Yep I noticed they were back and also noted the prices are higher.  Wonder if they will limit capacity in early '23 as well.....

1 minute ago, mitz18 said:

Yep I noticed they were back and also noted the prices are higher.  Wonder if they will limit capacity in early '23 as well.....

Good question.  I was thinking about adding on a few more cruises at the end of our trip but have now decided to wait and see if the prices go down.