The vaccination olympics

2 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

looking at the numbers Vic is heading the wrong way

Wrong-way-go-back-Australia-1000x576.jpg.f85e7c1a678297ea3586cf6e003cee04.jpg

Now how do we turn around.??...... time to bunker down.

AFL Grand Final get togethers at homes is being blamed for some of the increase.  NSW/Qld cold have the same problem next week post NRL Grand Final.

Qld could have those numbers in a few weeks. Watch this space.

Edited by NSWP

13 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep fine thanks just sent people scurrying if my Doc had been there she’d have said “Just leave him he”ll come good”

You need a Princess cruise old son. Stay safe it is a jungle out there.

48 minutes ago, onlyslightlymad said:

45 today in Auckland.  Not good.  It is the gangs and they are not following the covid guidelines, or testing, or vaccinating.

Not good, I have read about the Auckland Gangs, a menace to society.👮‍♂️

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Well I just added one more tick to the fully Vaxed box, also caused a bit of excitement by having a mini stroke during the 15 min wait after the jab. 

Yikes, that would given them a scare. Hope you're OK now.

1 hour ago, onlyslightlymad said:

45 today in Auckland.  Not good.  It is the gangs and they are not following the covid guidelines, or testing, or vaccinating.

Maybe they'll get the message if a few of their mates die from Covid. ☹

Please all I am fine, could almost say I am used to it, just a bit of fun to see all the medical people in panic. The good part is I am now fully vaxed, so one more towards the new normal, though I’m still not sure what that will be.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

A death of a well known anti vaxer Lake Macquarie local the other day, some of his family and friends are not only grieving but also suffering from the effects of covid after being hospitalised themselves.

They learn eventually.

Where did you read about this Mike? Nothing in the local papers that I can find. 🤔

With due respects to the family of that person, this case should be highlighted in the media as a warning to others (without identifying the person).

Last night on ACA they spoke to a doctor in a Melb hospital who told of a seriously ill COVID patient who was asking to be vaccinated now & the doctor had to tell them it's too late now.

I am just back from Spec Savers, had to have eye check re Diabetes. They gave me a close interrogation before processing me, where had I been, do I have evidence of Covid jabs - yes I had my Digital Covid Vaccine Certificate.  Masked up and sanitized of course.  Then I went to to the ANZ Bank, it was closed up as Covid person was in there last week, Commonwealth Bank the same.   

When I got home my hairdresser rang me re appointment on 18 Oct, remember to bring your mask and your Covid jab certificate as we cannot accept unvaccinated clients.  32 cases locally now in Eurobodalla LGA, so I can understand their concerns, time to do another Woolworths on line delivery order.

Such is life, when will it end, I am starting to talk like like G & T Don.😬

Edited by NSWP

17 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I am just back from Spec Savers, had to have eye check re Diabetes. They gave me a close interrogation before processing me, where had I been, do I have evidence of Covid jabs - yes I had my Digital Covid Vaccine Certificate.  Masked up and sanitized of course.  Then I went to to the ANZ Bank, it was closed up as Covid person was in there last week, Commonwealth Bank the same.   

When I got home my hairdresser rang me re appointment on 18 Oct, remember to bring your mask and your Covid jab certificate as we cannot accept unvaccinated clients.  32 cases locally now in Eurobodalla LGA, so I can understand their concerns, time to do another Woolworths on line delivery order.

Such is life, when will it end, I am starting to talk like like G & T Don.😬

You lot down there will hopefully have it under control by 25/3 as I will be down Bermagui way for a few days on the bike.😷