Current Diamond Plus Onboard Discounts

mzlisap

25 minutes ago, davekathy said:

That's not correct. Anytime, anywhere. 

But suite passengers don't get vouchers unless they are also Diamond and above. So why should a Diamond have to use their vouchers in the SL if a non Diamond, or above, suite passenger does not as they can't use what they don't get?

17 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

No idea why RCI took away the ability to do these things yourself on the website. I'm sure the reps have other things to deal with.

I agree.  But unfortunately RCI does not have a very good website ;-(  I called and our preferences are already registered from previous cruises, and he said they will be in effect on all future cruises until we call to change them.  thanks, Cigar King for the info.

Too much miscommunication here.

Suite passengers in the Suite Lounge get unlimited drinks from the crappy booze list during their own SL's happy hours.

Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles get their 4/5/6 daily vouchers, which can be used anywhere, any place, as long as the drink doesn't cost more than $13.  The available places INCLUDE the Diamond Lounge & CocoCay.  (Labadee is currently off the table.  Very sad situation.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WichitaCruiser said:

I agree.  But unfortunately RCI does not have a very good website ;-(  I called and our preferences are already registered from previous cruises, and he said they will be in effect on all future cruises until we call to change them.  thanks, Cigar King for the info.

Yes, most company websites evolve over time to let you do more on your own. RCI's website evolves backwards. There was a time when you could even change your cabin on your own.

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

But suite passengers don't get vouchers unless they are also Diamond and above. So why should a Diamond have to use their vouchers in the SL if a non Diamond, or above, suite passenger does not as they can't use what they don't get?

I think if you are in a Suite that trumps being a Diamond if you are in the Suite Lounge.  They are pretty good, rightfully so, to the Suite guests.

5 minutes ago, biomedbob said:

I kinda needed to know if, during happy hour, in the diamond lounge, acknowledge the drink brought to you with a voucher to the server?

You need a voucher now. You can still tip

23 hours ago, Cigar King said:

You can not do this online.  You need to call.1-800-526-9723

Any idea what number I would ring for the UK? We’ve been D+ for a long time but never knew about the additional benefit of bottles of wine 🙈

10 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

Any idea what number I would ring for the UK? We’ve been D+ for a long time but never knew about the additional benefit of bottles of wine 🙈

you can email the C&A UK (if you can’t find the address use the Australian one crownandanchor.au@rcclapac.com )

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Too much miscommunication here.

Suite passengers in the Suite Lounge get unlimited drinks from the crappy booze list during their own SL's happy hours.

Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles get their 4/5/6 daily vouchers, which can be used anywhere, any place, as long as the drink doesn't cost more than $13.  The available places INCLUDE the Diamond Lounge & CocoCay.  (Labadee is currently off the table.  Very sad situation.)

So as a D+ sailing in a suite I can have free drinks in the SL during happy hours and then use my 5 vouchers throughout the day...Sounds good to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Way above my paygrade. 🍻

10 minutes ago, AustinCruise said:

Yes, but you have to promise to get crappy ones in the SL. 

Is this ship dependent?  The last time we sailed Oasis in a suite w

e had free beer, wine, soda, and well drinks in the Suite Lounge from 1100 am onward. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Is this ship dependent?  The last time we sailed Oasis in a suite w

e had free beer, wine, soda, and well drinks in the Suite Lounge from 1100 am onward. 

It was a joke. Someone upthread mentioned the limited SL booze list.  

Personally I’ve always been happy with the SL service and drink menu (and the effort most, but not all, SL bartenders put in). 

10 hours ago, biomedbob said:

Do you have to use your vouchers during the daily "happy hour"?

You have to use them in the lounge if you are getting a drink, water or soda, but they can also be used at anytime at other bars which have a bigger variety of drinks.

2 hours ago, AustinCruise said:

Yes, but you have to promise to get crappy ones in the SL. 

I only drink a Lemon Drop or two and a Coca Cola..which I usually take to go to have it with dinner :classic_wink:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CaroleC said:

Hello,

I have the following but cannot remember when I last used them to know of they are still current:

diamondplus@rccl.com tel: 0800 240 4261

crownanchor.uk@rccl.com tel: 0844 493 4005 & 0844 493 5010 & 01733 865434

I don't know if the last one above is a typo as for the US I have

crownandanchor@rccl.com

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1