Jim_Iain - 9/5 and 9/17 Equinox B2B - Come along for a Live Blog

Jim_Iain

I have followed since the beginning and enjoyed each post. After so many cancelled trips, it has been so good to read about someone actually enjoying a REAL cruise. Also the pictures brought scenes and food to life. Hopefully our eastbound TA in April will actually  sail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, h20cruzer said:

Oh Jim this brought a tear to my eye that this magical journey  will be over when I wake up in the morning. Have loved every minute of this. Not sure what I am going to do now while waiting for my cruise Equinox Oct 29.

You and Lian are so handsome, you look like the James Bond twins. Have loved every picture and word. I am not the only one who has enjoyed this trip 85 pages and counting says alot about how people enjoy following you.

Enjoy your last day and prepare for your trip home.

Norma

Thanks Norma -

I will also go into withdrawal.      The dreaded Luggage Tags just arrived..

9CEEBC32-F399-42EB-8AC7-489FD3BAC6AB.thumb.jpeg.cd2f182023e8785368564dedb1d3919a.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Another outstanding photo. What a handsome couple.!

Have you ever thought of putting together an art book? 

I am an avid gardener and thought I might do a small photobook or calendar of my favorite flower/ garden pics....would help clear out my phone and tablet galleries.  Have made photobooks of family events but this might be fun too. 

We stopped making cruise photo albums yrs ago and ,need to thin those out,

. Hard to part with.. they captured so many memories,

CD465F99-917B-4773-90E0-F7705D9EBA70.thumb.jpeg.07e202b58ac8bcd673df806c28b1fc29.jpeg.jpg

They are fun to make.  Like you we are trying to declutter.  

28 minutes ago, gubby said:

I have followed since the beginning and enjoyed each post. After so many cancelled trips, it has been so good to read about someone actually enjoying a REAL cruise. Also the pictures brought scenes and food to life. Hopefully our eastbound TA in April will actually  sail.

I’m really looking forward.   The TA is the closest thing to a 15 day cruise.    Also will be nice to see family back in Scotland. 

Thanks so much for this.  13 days until we board, and 1 week until our adventure begins by going to NY.  My goal is to do a better live-from than I usually do to pay it forward, or back or both.

Jim I do have one question.  On the second cruise, did they still give you the palette cleansers? 

• Like 2

Thank you so much for the wonderful travelogue. I have learned so much from you and everyone who participated.  
Not sure if I missed it but I was curious to know your thoughts on RS vs PS.  
Thanks, again, Jim!  Safe trip home!  Can’t wait to follow along on your next  journey.  

6 hours ago, gubby said:

Which TA are you on. We are booked on Silhouette April 8

It has been so nice to sail, even with the restrictions we have always felt safe.   We have been wearing masks but then again at home we are required to wear them indoor so just has become part of our life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Love that you took your pictures and pictures with the staff in Luminae.  Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

The staff in Luminae have been amazing.   They have made our vacation special and we feel like we have made friends for life.

• Like 2

LOL---- Laughing for sure.    Wanda and Glen were playing a joke on us.   I've been telling her we were bringing Wedding Hats with us for a big event at sea.    They turned the joke on us and Wanda bought the bouquet weeks ago as a prank. 

• Haha 2