Suddenly a list of outstanding FCCs appeared in my inbox...

dswallow

I just received an email from Royal Caribbean that appears to be showing that they can now show all the FCCs outstanding by guest since it contains such a list for me.

Now, granted, one of them shown on my list I've already redeemed (partially) a couple weeks ago and received the new FCC for the balance after that redemption which itself isn't on the list provided, but otherwise it's a correct list probably from a point in time a couple weeks ago.

Finally. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Wife got one this morning with 2 small ones I'd forgotten to follow up on. Called and found out, as expected, I had two matching ones that I didn't get an email about.

I THINK (hope, pray) that these are the LAST FCCs I have to worry about tracking. 🙂

Also did a price check on our 3 2022 and 1 2023 cruises and got another $560 knocked off. Ranged from $320 to $15, but money's money 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CruisesOnMyMind said:

Would you all mind listing how many days/months you have been waiting for your FCC that finally came through?

One set of ours were for a cruise we canceled on June 10th.

The other was for a cruise we canceled last October 😞 

Got one too.  I think it's a change in the "sail by" from April or August (not sure which one) to Dec 31, 2022.  Nice to have the info in one table instead of having to flip between vsrious emails.

(It also confirmed that my one FCC is lost as it's missing from the list....i.e. never got re-issued when it was applied and that cruise was cancelled)

18 hours ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

I thought it was a bad omen.....I've been waiting to hear about my Allure sailings in May and June 2022 that have been changed to Wonder.  I thought maybe they were completely canceling instead of moving us!!

Have you a b2 b booked on Allure now will be on Wonder? We have end of May/June b2b and waiting to hear if we will get the same rooms for both legs, as I pokes the same rooms originally 

Just now, di T said:

Have you a b2 b booked on Allure now will be on Wonder? We have end of May/June b2b and waiting to hear if we will get the same rooms for both legs, as I pokes the same rooms originally 

Booked not pokes 😂

So...I went into to RC site...redeemed the FCC as listed on yesterday's email.  Last night

and this morning received emails from RC stating that either my FCC had been used for

other sailings or had been redeemed by another guest.

They sent these saying I could redeem...then said I couldn't.

UGH!