B2B Cruise

rozen

I did in the past a dozen b2b cruises, and always checked in on line only for the first week

now the Crown & Anchor rep. is telling me that I have to check in for the 2 weeks separately.

Is this correct? 

1 minute ago, rozen said:

I did in the past a dozen b2b cruises, and always checked in on line only for the first week

now the Crown & Anchor rep. is telling me that I have to check in for the 2 weeks separately.

Is this correct? 

That is correct.  And, you don't  need any specific check in time.  I select a late one and leave an early slot open for others.

enjoy the B2B 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I always have in the past and did for our upcoming B2B cruise. I also always print off the Setsail passes for the second leg. Never needed them. CYA. 

4 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We always checkin for each cruise separately. 

I agree with these guys.

It's so easy to just check in so not sure why this is being made into an issue.  We just did a b2b in Nov/Dec and checked in for both.  We're on a b2b in 23 days and I checked in for both.  Took all of about 5 minutes on the website and 2 on the app for the vaccine card.  I keep photos in a folder on my laptop to use as boarding pics so no need to take new ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

I always have in the past and did for our upcoming B2B cruise. I also always print off the Sesail passes for the second leg. Never needed them. CYA. 

I did that the first few times...and then realized I didn't need to do it.  I do register, I just don't print out the next leg setsail pass.   It is located in my RCI file though...if it were needed to show.  Plus I always have my paid in full confirmation printed out and in my cruise folder.    

Oh...and here is one for you...I was about to print out the second luggage tags too.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, island lady said:

I did that the first few times...and then realized I didn't need to do it.  I do register, I just don't print out the next leg setsail pass.   It is located in my RCI file though...if it were needed to show.  Plus I always have my paid in full confirmation printed out and in my cruise folder.    

Oh...and here is one for you...I was about to print out the second luggage tags too.  😄 

I guess I'm an old creature of habit. 😁 Starting the packing process, slowly. JetBlue check in later tonight. Pre cruise covid tests Friday morning at 9:30 AM at Walgreens. Looks like Saturday and Sunday in SJ are going to be in the mid 80's and no rain. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I guess I'm an old creature of habit. 😁 Starting the packing process, slowly. JetBlue check in later tonight. Pre cruise covid tests Friday morning at 9:30 AM at Walgreens. Looks like Saturday and Sunday in SJ are going to be in the mid 80's and no rain. 

Keep her warm (and afloat 😉) for us my friend.  We will be joining you on the 20th.   🙂 

We are also Jet Blue.  

• Like 1

I’m on a b2b next month and plan to go to Kennedy Space Center for the day in between.  I’ll print out the 2nd SetSail Pass and take it with me but what about the Covid test results?  I know I’ll take the test on the next to last day of the first cruise but I won’t have access to a printer.  Anything else I’ll need to bring with (other than passports)?

Edited by sellwingri

11 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

I’m on a b2b next month and plan to go to Kennedy Space Center for the day in between.  I’ll print out the 2nd SetSail Pass and take it with me but what about the Covid test results?  I know I’ll take the test on the next to last day of the first cruise but I won’t have access to a printer.  Anything else I’ll need to bring with (other than passports)?

They'll give you an in transit form and your new seapass card so other than security you don't have to anything. 

15 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

As long as you're on the same ship, you'll receive an "in transit" pass along with your sign and sail card so no need for test results.  You should go through security, but bypass check in and be able to board.  Also, you will receive your test results in an email/app (can't remember it's been 3 months lol)  so you'll have them on your phone.  But, you shouldn't need them.

Edited by BND

The set sail pass for the second cruise gets you back on the ship and allows you to use any drink packages until you can get to your room and pick up the new room key.  If you are bringing more than two bottles of wine onboard at the start they may want to see the one for the second cruise. 

Last B2B we got the new key when we were walked off the ship.  If you choose not to go with the group then see Guest Relations before you leave the ship.  Note that if you do this on turnaround day your new cards may be in a box with the staff processing the B2B group.  We also had another set of room keys on our cabin door.

Last B2B2B on Symphony they took new security photos and rescanned credit cards before giving us the cruise cards during the group processing while we were waiting for the ship to clear of other guests.  Even though they already had photos and credit cards on file.  And they scanned our set sail pass if we had it (even though we were on their list for B2B).