ms Eurodam and ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades March 20, 2022

Scrapnana

Eurodam will be at pier 26 (starboard to) from 5:30 am to 4 pm.  She will be sailing a 10-day Panama Canal Sunfarer itinerary.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 10 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (7748)

Rotterdam will be at pier 21 (starboard to) 6:30 am to 5 pm.  She will be leaving for a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Southern Caribbean (4901)

Also in port are Celebrity Edge at pier 25 (6:15 am - 4 pm), Enchanted Princess at pier 2 (4:45 am - 4 pm), and Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam on Sunday, 27 March.

• Thanks 3

On 3/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Scrapnana said:

Next up:  Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam on Sunday, 27 March.

Nieuw Amsterdam will be in Everglades a day earlier, Saturday 26 March.  It's another charter, the Country Music charter:

Music.JPG.28aa4432faa9ba865728796ef64485c2.JPG

The port schedule currently says 7-4 but as yesterday departure was pretty close to the 11:30 the charter operator shows, so it is probably of interest to the real addicts, night owls, and people living in very distant time zones.

Roy

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Nieuw Amsterdam will be in Everglades a day earlier, Saturday 26 March.  It's another charter, the Country Music charter:

Music.JPG.28aa4432faa9ba865728796ef64485c2.JPG

The port schedule currently says 7-4 but as yesterday departure was pretty close to the 11:30 the charter operator shows, so it is probably of interest to the real addicts, night owls, and people living in very distant time zones.

Roy

Noordam in port tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, T8NCruise said:

I haven't checked the webcams in a long time, but logged on today as a friend is sailing away..... only to have the webcam cut out after a few seconds.  Any ideas why?

Check to make sure you aren’t blocking their ads.

1 minute ago, aliaschief said:

Captain Timmers is giving Safety brief. I heard 2,400 guest aboard. We’ll be waving from our 7th floor balcony7068.

Beautiful day for sail away. Awaiting Pilot to arrive and be close to schedule per Captain.

Bon Voyage, Chief!  Have a safe and pleasant cruise.

10 minutes ago, NextOne said:

All I can see are the ads -- lol!!

They are having issues.  Sometimes I get the ads and nothing else; sometimes I get the "spinning wheel of death" until an error message appears.  Bad time for the web site to have issues.