🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to islandLS, Taters, and SUESEABE - May 8th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

rafinmd

I hope I'm not over-stepping my welcome here but @kazu's DH is very sick and she's quite busy tending to family matters.  My apologies if I'm robbing her on one of the little remnants of normality she has but I think my heart is in the right place. 

I expect warm but not yet hot conditions in the Med and it seems to me like a good time to spend a fortnight there on a Blue Hulled Beauty.  The Baltics will be cooler but there are some fantastic destinations there and with proper dress while venturing away it sounds like a heavenly experience.

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 14 day Jewels of Scandinavia:

islandLS
Taters

en_US_E2N14E_tablet_1x.jpg

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Statendam - 14 day Aegean Gems & Adriatic Antiquities:

SUESEABE

en_US_E2M14I_tablet_1x.jpg

Bon Voyage islandLS, Taters,  and  SUESEABE !!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!

Roy (pinch-hitting for Jacqui)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

One more to do.  If you can keep up the FCL and let me do as many Bon Voyages as necessary that would be great.

Roy

The FCL has to be updated.  Wordpress burped and it had to be taken back weeks ago.  If you can take care of today for the BV’s that is more than enough.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I will post on the Daily shortly.  Needed to reach family and friends first (sorry for the hijack).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the BV!  Hubby and I are packing today and getting ready to leave Fairbanks late Thursday night, bound for for Amsterdam.  Can't wait to cruise on Rotterdam!

Cheers!

• Like 2

We also thank everyone for the Bon Voyage wishes. Ditto Taters. Today day for packing, last minute washing and pressing a few items. Completed our EU Passenger Locator Form. We fly out Wednesday evening and arrive in Rome Thursday to relax and over come jet lag. And of course enjoy pasta and vino! 

Ciao!