Are cookies back?

Susanb10567

While on the Edge in March there were no cookies offered at Cafe Al Bacio. I found that so odd. We always enjoyed picking up a cookie with our coffee. It is a lot easier a snack to go versus a piece of cake. Our butler was able to deliver some to our cabin…but I thought it was very strange that they didn’t have any at the coffee bar. Just curious if they have returned?

10 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

While on the Edge in March there were no cookies offered at Cafe Al Bacio. I found that so odd. We always enjoyed picking up a cookie with our coffee. It is a lot easier a snack to go versus a piece of cake. Our butler was able to deliver some to our cabin…but I thought it was very strange that they didn’t have any at the coffee bar. Just curious if they have returned?

Some of the best cookies (and brownies) at sea are on the E-Class at the Eden Cafe, unfortunately only available during lunch hours on sea days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

Strange. They were available on the Apex in March

On the Apex in April we asked our Retreat Host to please bring us cookies each day!  Unbelievable, he went to Eden Cafe and brought us the BEST chocolate chip cookies we have ever experienced!

D82F63E7-495A-4D0E-A408-A1F34CE31B52.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Barb1403 said:

On the Apex in April we asked our Retreat Host to please bring us cookies each day!  Unbelievable, he went to Eden Cafe and brought us the BEST chocolate chip cookies we have ever experienced!

They're great!  I call them 95%ers or cookies that are better than 95% of cookies out there.  If anyone finds themselves at a 7 ELEVEN, they sell 2 fresh baked cookies for a dollar with a variety of flavor; I couldn't believe it but they 99%er cookies.

image.png.e42149c182bc199c0fbd21f25c92a191.png

On the Equinox in April they did not have my beloved gluten free macaroons at Cafe Al Bacio.  Two days later I mentioned it to the Retreat manager.  Next day I had a dozen vanilla and a dozen chocolate in my room!  Lasted me the rest of the cruise,

10 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

I don't know about Celebrity, but I cruised on Royal in April, they're owned by the same company. Royal allows you to take cookies back to your room. We did it at least twice.

Celebrity does as well, and not just the cookies, they’ll put any of their desserts (at Al Bacio) in a paper bag for transport. We’ve often taken our to go coffees and a bag of cookies up to the sky lounge in the morning and enjoyed a peaceful and relaxing view…can’t wait until September 🚢  😋

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Barb1403 said:

The secret is out now. 😁

They are delicious and go very quickly!

• Haha 1

I finally just read this thread, as originally, I thought it was about another definition for cookies, the ones that attach themselves like text pieces of data.  I hate those cookies, but glad to hear about the great and edible ones on Apex!

• Haha 2