Inappropriate art on Adventure of the Seas?

First of all, are you kidding me?  Second, in the closeup, the piece clearly fell into that position.  If you see anything other than someone innocently laying their head in someone else's lap, that's your problem.  Besides, there is no head, so to speak.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MrMarc said:

First of all, are you kidding me?  Second, in the closeup, the piece clearly fell into that position.  If you see anything other than someone innocently laying their head in someone else's lap, that's your problem.  Besides, there is no head, so to speak.

He often jokes and that’s how I take this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I absolutely love the eclectic art on Royal ships.  We walk the hallways and stairwells admiring, or laughing, on every cruise. Not every installation will appeal to every viewer. 

Also, so many inappropriate jokes.  I mean, the one figure is 'head'less.   🙂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, flamingos said:

I absolutely love the eclectic art on Royal ships.  We walk the hallways and stairwells admiring, or laughing, on every cruise. Not every installation will appeal to every viewer. 

Also, so many inappropriate jokes.  I mean, the one figure is 'head'less.   🙂

The other one (standing up) is  'headless' too, if you  catch my drift. 😅

• Haha 5

... and on the Anthem there is a heroic stainless steel sculpture that no-longer so innocent minds can only see as "quite masculine".  Not quite sure the prelate in red formal dress (even down to the red yamulke) chose the most download.jpg.76cd08cce21e48bc7d5d73bc19559859.jpgappropriate place to wait for dining guests.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, soremekun said:

I spotted the following art display while walking down a stateroom hallway on the port side (across from stateroom 7620).  Does anything stick out to you?

image.thumb.jpeg.190f0a4788e3f806a6a7f209f042c9a0.jpeg

I have no comment other than to applaud your use of “Does anything stick out to you? “. 😂

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, gmerick said:

... and on the Anthem there is a heroic stainless steel sculpture that no-longer so innocent minds can only see as "quite masculine".  Not quite sure the prelate in red formal dress (even down to the red yamulke) chose the most download.jpg.76cd08cce21e48bc7d5d73bc19559859.jpgappropriate place to wait for dining guests.

I see it, rather I see them.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, soremekun said:

Thanks for playing along everyone.  Tomorrow morning they kick us off the ship.  I won't be back on a cruise for 2 weeks.  A brief moment of levity helps to deal with cruise withdrawal.

Thank you for starting this one .. it was a hoot!   Nice to see people loosen up and laugh a little bit here on this forum once in a while.   Nice break from the usual sniping and tension!  Lol 

• Like 3

I'm okay with the clay art.  In fact it's great that during a moment of rough seas at some time in the past that one figure was able to catch the other figure and prevent it from hitting the floor of the display and possibly breaking.  

Meanwhile... elsewhere on Adventure we have something that I find more disturbing.

5AHPgnj.jpg

MMxPmHY.jpg

My cabin was right across the hall from... it.

8AiMGdt.jpg

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, soremekun said:

I spotted the following art display while walking down a stateroom hallway on the port side (across from stateroom 7620).  Does anything stick out to you?

image.thumb.jpeg.190f0a4788e3f806a6a7f209f042c9a0.jpeg

Inappropriate? Yes.  Art? NO!  Looks like something a three-year old would make out near a mud puddle!

• Haha 2