The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday August 1st, 2022

richwmn

2 hours ago, cunnorl said:

Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit

Good Morning to everyone from a warm and sunny day at the beach

The beginning of a new month. It is now 22 days away from check in  ( and 67 days until sailing)! Can you tell I am excited.

Todays quote is a good one. I love my girlfriends, I have a few that have had a very important part of my life. 

Chicken parm? Now there is a winner. We all like it in my family. 

I really enjoy this thread and it makes me sad to think someone is trying to disrupt it. I only visit a few other sites on cruise critic because some are quite snarky.  Just ignore and move on. I know this thread is not always about cruising but it is about Cruisers who enjoy talking, sharing and supporting each other. Enough said.

Stay safe and enjoy today

Charlene

+1

• Like 12

🐇🐇🐇  Good morning!  Thank you for today’s Fleet Report and Daily Rich. Thanks to everyone who shares. 

I joined the Ryhope group on FB a while back so I could share the messages with my daughter. It’s open to join, you just request and tell them why. There’s also a Daily prayer posted which I also enjoy. 

I think @Horizon chaser 1957has the best take on the situation. We have a great thing going here and I’m sure it doesn’t sit well with some. I consider it a form of jealousy. Enough said by me. 

Pauline @Paw13 — welcome to the Daily. I hope you feel welcome and continue to post. We all feel like we already know you. 

Ann @cat shepard — I’ve been meaning to ask you about your upcoming travels. I hope you enjoy!!

Ann @marshhawk— I think giving a month’s notice is too generous. 

@kazu Jacqui, great pictures today of flowers and Shadow. The new harness sounds great and hopefully your friend has other good ideas for her. 

We will be in Gaspe on October 12th so I’m hoping someone has pictures to share. 

The monsoon storm yesterday made a mess in our yard and pool. Craig just told me that our two basil plants look ragged and beat up. But I’m sure they will recover. We did get some much needed rain. 

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, kazu said:

Canada is closing it’s borders to over 100 countries rescue dogs including Egypt so it was now or never to get her here

Jacqui, is there a reason why this is happening?  It’s so sad to think about all these precious animals needing rescue. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

@Sharon in AZ  Thanks for the heads up on the daily prayer.  I did attempt to join, they said they would notify me, if accepted.  I am terrible about the book of the face, as my bosses read my posts and I usually steer clear.  As the church is closed today, I may hear something tomorrow.  I hope.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I found it there too Ann and emailed them using my cruising email address.  I hope they hear from all of us.  

community@cruisecritic.com is the address in case anyone is looking for it.

👍

• Like 9

Good morning!

Interesting collection of days today.  I've never played Mahjong or climbed a mountain, but my dear Dad did climb Bellingham's local mountain (Mt. Baker) when I was a child.  Will pass on the drink and wine, but the meal sounds great for today.  And I have all the ingredients.  I'll go for recipe #2 using potatoes.  Strangely, potatoes don't raise my blood sugar as much as pasta does -- go figure.

We have been to Gaspe and will be there again this fall on our Atlantic Coast cruise.  I love visiting that port because besides its beauty, it's the closest I've ever gotten to where my ancestors from my dear Mom's side come from. They came from France and settled in Quebec before moving here to WA State.   I see their surname everywhere when we visit.  We usually rent a car while there, last time we drove to Perce for the day and this fall we'll be driving to Forillon National Park.

Ann @marshhawkI agree with others, it's good that you plan to stop walking your neighbor's dog.  A month's notice is plenty. 🙂  

Jacqui @kazuthank you for the photos of your beautiful flowers and also of Shadow.

@HAL4NOWgorgeous photos of your hike on Mt. Beckler!

@ottahand7thank you for the beautiful photos of the loon family and of the catch of the day!

Welcome to the Daily @Paw13.

Here are a few photos of our visit to Gaspe in 2012.

I really enjoyed these women who welcomed us that day.  They not only were talented, but very funny too!

1788630051_Gaspewelcome.jpg.62ea1fae8d95987235d592cf1d6e5a5e.jpg

The Maasdam

Maasdam.jpg.43a16638422594f8640dbe1b27acc025.jpg

Some countryside scenery

747581081_Gaspecountryside1.jpg.38683e08d306dc6fba2a77813931cb1d.jpg

And a lighthouse

744217658_lighthouseGaspe.jpg.3c7b733d2f8ad72133f859d7ae3f4427.jpg

A beautiful, crisp day in Perce.  The rest of the photos are "The Rock"

Perce.jpg.1015bb122e09b748726956b8c4c68b07.jpg

23129250_therockPerce.jpg.60a3b235da7d1a792282dd661c27650f.jpg

1777802766_therock.jpg.caf00043a547264ba6d5d2d1640fa3a2.jpg

348164827_sailingpastPercerock.jpg.7e5da91224479ff27e6822f6fd41684b.jpg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Jacqui, is there a reason why this is happening?  It’s so sad to think about all these precious animals needing rescue. 

There were 2 cases of rabies from rescue dogs being sent to Canada.  (Canada is the prime country for rescues, apparently).  

Because of those 2 cases they are saying the antibody test for rabies and the rabies vaccination is not enough.

The paperwork that accompanied her was amazing.  They had to provide a full blood profile, antibody test for rabies, proof of vaccination, entire vet records, etc.  Borders are being closed to 102 countries.  some say it’s political - who knows?  The rescue organizations are in a panic.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 16

21 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

@Sharon in AZ  Thanks for the heads up on the daily prayer.  I did attempt to join, they said they would notify me, if accepted.  I am terrible about the book of the face, as my bosses read my posts and I usually steer clear.  As the church is closed today, I may hear something tomorrow.  I hope.

I don't think David has anything do do with the website but if you have any problems joining let me know and we will give David a ring for you.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 12

Good Afternoon Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  We had a small amount of much needed rain overnight, hopefully we get more later this week.  Today’s meal suggestion is one of my favorites and will have it another day.  It’s been a quiet morning with work which allows me to catch up on things that got put aside.

DH celebrates this

image.png.96bbe71973ec3b54dcc15c7b21efd631.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 6

It was a lot cooler and overcast today but we saw and experienced a lot. Saw many familiar sights in Skye but we also visited the small Isle of Rassie with it’s 160 residence. One lane roads high above offered spectacular views and Brochal Castle ruins.Rassie Distillary provided us some nice whisky and gin tastings and lunch at Rassie House.

Tonight we are in Uig and tomorrow we will be taking the ferry to Harris.

Time for some down time before dinner.

image.thumb.jpeg.502526e190a7ce005e33c499e8d64f60.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3a9bc3dfe3620231f42438b23500de5e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c7a62a41969d8927179c367c97403c42.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ea3fe3108a877de2f85fb1d54b6a087a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bba3681cc4f478a1d13b09300e4ad281.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4bceb3d084f05294bfeedfa7875227a4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.923f7459a693df99d4add96f9517485b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4557bf130954fcf3db3e48ab421866da.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.beb211f4ea947bbd4f21afc561a96460.jpeg

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 6

36 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

My post is hidden. 🤐

When they get around to releasing it, will you copy and paste it again so everybody knows it's back up and can read it?  I'm sure you said nothing wrong - it's that darn algorithm again.  

24 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning!

Interesting collection of days today.  I've never played Mahjong or climbed a mountain, but my dear Dad did climb Bellingham's local mountain (Mt. Baker) when I was a child.  Will pass on the drink and wine, but the meal sounds great for today.  And I have all the ingredients.  I'll go for recipe #2 using potatoes.  Strangely, potatoes don't raise my blood sugar as much as pasta does -- go figure.

We have been to Gaspe and will be there again this fall on our Atlantic Coast cruise.  I love visiting that port because besides its beauty, it's the closest I've ever gotten to where my ancestors from my dear Mom's side come from. They came from France and settled in Quebec before moving here to WA State.   I see their surname everywhere when we visit.  We usually rent a car while there, last time we drove to Perce for the day and this fall we'll be driving to Forillon National Park.

Ann @marshhawkI agree with others, it's good that you plan to stop walking your neighbor's dog.  A month's notice is plenty. 🙂  

Jacqui @kazuthank you for the photos of your beautiful flowers and also of Shadow.

@ottahand7thank you for the beautiful photos of the loon family and of the catch of the day!

I really enjoyed these women who welcomed us that day.  They not only were talented, but very funny too!

The Maasdam

Some countryside scenery

And a lighthouse

Your photos of Gaspe are gorgeous!  

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

It was a lot cooler and overcast today but we saw and experienced a lot. Saw many familiar Sue’s in Skye but we also visited the small Isle of Rassie with it’s 160 residence. One lane roads high above offered spectacular views and Brochal Castle ruins.Rassie Distillary provided us some nice whisky and gin tastings.

Tonight we are in Uig and tomorrow we will be taking the ferry to Harris.

Time for some down time before dinner.

image.thumb.jpeg.502526e190a7ce005e33c499e8d64f60.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3a9bc3dfe3620231f42438b23500de5e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c7a62a41969d8927179c367c97403c42.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ea3fe3108a877de2f85fb1d54b6a087a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bba3681cc4f478a1d13b09300e4ad281.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4bceb3d084f05294bfeedfa7875227a4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.923f7459a693df99d4add96f9517485b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4557bf130954fcf3db3e48ab421866da.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.beb211f4ea947bbd4f21afc561a96460.jpeg

Fantastic photos!  We're all enjoying Scotland with you.

• Like 21

If your posts are being hidden or removed you might want to check your profile for messages from administration. That’s where I found my warnings when a couple of my posts were targeted a few years ago.

warm again in sw Ontario. We hope for rain but doesn’t look like Essex county will get any.

as always, this is a great place to be each day! Thanks everyone. Thoughts and prayers for those needing them and will celebrate with others at Happy Hour.

• Like 26

Good morning, All, and Welcome August.  And welcome @Paw13Pauline to the Daily.  I'm calling it International Girlfriends Day in your honor.  😍

I don't play mahjong, don't climb mountains, but do drink Collins drinks and eat chicken parm.  Wish that Gaspe was still on our agenda for this fall.   We booked Panama Canal instead on the NA.  It's still too long to be away, but it's out of San Diego, so we don't need to extend the trip on either end.  Just hop on the ship, cruise, and fly straight home.   🛳️   🌊   ✈️

Pocket and I have been sleeping in.  Must be the summer heat.  DH always gets up at 7 am no matter what.  I expect it to be a quiet day today -- trying to keep cool.

I did manage to hear our nice sermon last night and it was timely, as Emma Bridgewater has her new fall line out and I need more like a hole in the head.  Father David always seems to hit home.  I'll look to FB for his good words.

Thinking of all of you today.  Especially waiting to hear from @smitty34877Terry.  Plenty to worry about there.

Thanks for our Daily!  ❤️   🌻   🌹

• Like 25

10 minutes ago, superoma said:

Ok, I need some help please. Trying to change my avatar but can’t seem it find the correct place. I tried cover photo under my profile but that didn’t seem to do it. Thanks for any help.

When I click on my name on this site, then pick profile, there's a small picture icon next to my current profile picture. If I click on that, I can upload a new photo for my profile picture. ETA: You can just click on your avatar to get to your profile as well.

Edited by JazzyV
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, superoma said:

Ok, I need some help please. Trying to change my avatar but can’t seem it find the correct place. I tried cover photo under my profile but that didn’t seem to do it. Thanks for any help.

I just changed mine a couple of months ago and I am sure it was cover photo or I clicked on my avatar picture?

I believe you have to save or select use (my memory is short).  I wonder if CC is having a burp?  anyone else?  Am I in error?

Edited to say - oops - JazzyV has kindly replied and it is the profile picture.  Thanks @JazzyV

Oh, there is another celebration for August 1st.  For those that have rescue/shelter dogs and the birthday is unknown, Dogust 1st is the day to celebrate these dogs’ birthdays 😉 

B49F92E4-F6F0-4375-B710-AAD88140C3DD.thumb.jpeg.208b248b32c492599f13dd3b1240e7e8.jpeg

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, superoma said:

Press the 3 lines that has 3 on mine.

Click on account

Click on profile.

Then press the icons on your profile to change.

Have a new photo you want to enter.

Screenshot_20220801_174944_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220801_174837_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220801_174828_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220801_174959_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MISTER 67 said:

Good morning from beautiful Southwest Florida.

Excellent quote, hard to argue with anything that Gandhi said.

Good selection of days though I've never played Mahjong or scaled a mountain. I did have girlfriends in my school days.

Chicken Parmesan is a great Italian dish but I like Chicken Marsala better.

We have been to Quebec but not to the Gaspe Peninsula.

Heading to the course in a few minutes.

Congrats to Tony Finau on his second PGA Tour victory in a row, Finau is really a good guy.

Thanks for The Daily, stay well and have a great day.

@Paw13Welcome Pauline to the nicest and friendliest site on the. Internet, so many wonderful caring people. 

I've only been posting for a few months and really look forward to reading everybody's posts, your Graham is a great guy and it's a shame that someone had issues with the Sunday Sermon's that Graham posts.

Again welcome from the resident golf nut and addict on The Daily.

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

When I click on my name on this site, then pick profile, there's a small picture icon next to my current profile picture. If I click on that, I can upload a new photo for my profile picture. ETA: You can just click on your avatar to get to your profile as well.

Thank you! Also thanks to @kazu and @grapau27

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Rabbit Rabbit White Rabbit (Thanks for the reminder @erewhon).  A great selection of days.  I've climbed my share of mountain's when I was younger (Including Maryland's highest a few times).  I love the Ghandi quote but don't think I've been to Gaspe.  I am starting today somewhat sad as I would have hoped someone who objected to Reverend David's sermons would have said something publicly rather than apparently flagging the posts.  The meal sounds great.  My alternative is Gourmet Greens, Pork Chop with Parsnip Puree, and Peach Crisp as served on MS Westerdam August 1, 2018:

dishes01.jpg

Today’s care list:

smitty’s entire family with Covid
Crabbi Patti’s father and now son with Covid
JazzyV knee pain and StLouis Cruiser’s continuing leg issues
Cruzin Terri painful joints
Ren not feeling well
Quartzite DH needing neurosurgeon appointment
The locks at Ijmuiden(Rotterdam diverted to at least 8/14)
From the rotation:
Tana with persistent problems
Cruising-along niece awaiting a kidney
Amy adjusting to widowhood and children
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1), msmayor (5/20) and JAM37 (7/7)

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Welcome aboard Paw13
Shadow in Kazu’s care
Crabbi Patti on camp nurse duty to 8/8
Volendam caring for refugees
Live4cruises in NCH Hills to 8/11
Aliaschief touring Hebrides to 8/14
6 days for AMRDS (Nieuw Amsterdam 8/7 to 8/14)
6 days for Mister67 (Equinox 8/7 to 8/13)
2 days for Mtn2sea and kplady (Nieuw Statendam 8/3 to 8/27)
Welcome home dfish and Seasick Sailer
Vict0riann  (Nieuw Statendam (to 8/3), Cat in My Lap (Zaandam to 8/13), and Gail&Marty (Rotterdam to 10/15) at sea
Vacationing Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit.  Hoping August is a wonderful month for us all. 

Good morning friends!   For Pauline @Paw13welcome to Cruise Critic!  It's nice that we already "know" you though.  🙂  Thank you Rich @richwmnfor the Daily and Fleet Report.  An interesting bunch of days to celebrate.  I like to celebrate my girlfriends and August is the birthday month for two of my longest known girlfriends.  One has been my friend since we were 16 years old and we still keep in touch.  Mahjong is a popular and very noisy game, especially when you're trying to read on a cruise ship and there is a game going on nearby.  We always have to move, even if we were there first.  Mountain Climbing Day is a good cause, but you probably won't catch me climbing one.  Thank you @HAL4NOWfor the photos of Mount Beckler.  Beautiful!  Thanks for the Gandhi quote today, and the chicken parmesan sheet pan recipes sound great.  Gaspe, Canada is not a port I've ever been to but it sounds like a nice place to visit.  It's never been posted in the past.  Hope to see some photos.

I also am sad to hear someone reported Father David's sermon and had it removed.  I would think it is someone who lurks and doesn't join in our community here.  I think we should be letting our feelings known by email to the moderator and I plan to do that.  

Thanks Roy @rafinmdfor the Care and Celebration lists today.  I appreciate you including Ren but he can probably be removed.  His congestion is improving and he was able to go to a soccer camp at Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana yesterday since he doesn't have Covid.  DS says a bigger problem is discomfort from a calf injury in the final game last Sunday in Orlando.  It still hurts!  So Ren and I both are complaining about our legs!  😬

Ann @cat shepardhow nice you have a beautiful deer to watch this morning.  As long as he's not eating your plants you probably don't mind.  Graham @grapau27love your new avatar!  Ann @marshhawkso glad you're retiring from the dog walking job.  It was a major inconvenience messing with your appointments, plus the low pay, and then the injury from the unleashed dog incident.  You can use that time for better uses.  Jacqui @kazuthanks for your lovely flower photos and beautiful Shadow's photo too.  Good idea having Liz the dog trainer come by to observe and give you ideas.  It will take work but Shadow has a great future ahead thanks to you.  @srdancerSorry!  I don't know what's going on!

Well, time for some peach tea.  We got up and walked 2.85 miles in our neighborhood this morning.  It was quite sticky out and about 70F.  It would have been a lot easier with low humidity but we can't expect that in August.  I hope you all have a great day!

3 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good morning to all

Thank you Rich for the Daily and Fleet Report. And thank you to Roy for the Cares and Celebration list.

Prayers for all that need them, especially to those with Covid.  @smitty34877 I hope your family is doing better, especially your DH and Tana.

@kazu Shadow is beautiful and I am sure she will calm down and you will soon be enjoying each other very much.

@Paw13 Welcome to our friendly group Pauline.  

As for the days.  I love my girlfriends. As for the other two, I don’t play Mahjong and I would not dare go mountain climbing.  For heaven’s sake, I don’t even climb stairs these days unless it is a necessity!.

I will skip the drink, like chicken Parmesan, and like the quote.

Interesting wine.  This past spring when we were in Rome, we took a day trip to Montepulciano and Pienza for a wine-tasting tour.  Very nice wines in that area.  I will be interested to read about today’s wine selection.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

This thread is about friendship and kindness, I hope it stays that way.

God Bless,

Terri

2 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit. (Not that I put that nearly as well as @Overhead Fred)

After a week of temperatures unusually hot for here, today is our first moderate day, and it feels divine! Today I can get some work done around the Apple trees, and then we have a neighbour coming over for dinner.

Hello @Paw13! Pauline, I am Laura. We know you so well through Graham’s posts and photos it seems strange that this is actually your first time here. Welcome home!

Like many, I’m surprised by the complaint about Father David’s sermons. It’s not even like they auto play as you scroll by. A person has to deliberately choose it, open it, and sit and watch it to even know,what it is. However, we’ve all seen from dipping into other threads the number of nasty, bitter trolls there are. It’s not surprising one would attack a thread of supportive people. Deliberately provoking a shut down of a string of posts that bring comfort and community to so many is a clever and effective bit of mischief.

Happy Monday, and Happy August. The only fault with August is that I won’t be back on a BHB until September!

2 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Currently treading lightly with my posts.

@Paw13  Welcome to the Daily!    I've seen your face most every day that I have been with the Dailyites!  Very pretty face!  My name is Ann (along with a bunch of Ann's, most of us are avid cat lovers too).  I am very much unlike my screen name.  Unlike the hawk, I'm pretty blind, cant chase things, hate to fly, and I think I need my wings clipped. You are already family here, but I bet you knew that!

1 hour ago, srdancer said:

@Paw13 glad to hear your voice on the daily. I feel you’ve been here forever because of all your photos. You and DH seem like a really lovely couple.
Something I’d love to know - does @grapau27give you any of the chocolates he sells?🙂

1 hour ago, kazu said:

She sort of comes from royalty - descended from the Salukis, Pharoah hounds and Israeli Canaan dogs.  But, she’s a Baladi - an. Egyptian street dog - not a real breed - a mutt - but that’s what they are called.  They are despised in Egypt (they like purebred dogs) and are beaten, abused, poisoned etc.  Thus the move to spay, neuter and rescue them.

Canada is closing it’s borders to over 100 countries rescue dogs including Egypt so it was now or never to get her here.

LOL - flowers don’t just “happen”?  😂. The hanging pot has begonias in it. A hibiscus would never be happy in the pergola - insufficient sun 😉 

Welcome to the Daily, @Paw13

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

🐇🐇🐇  Good morning!  Thank you for today’s Fleet Report and Daily Rich. Thanks to everyone who shares. 

I joined the Ryhope group on FB a while back so I could share the messages with my daughter. It’s open to join, you just request and tell them why. There’s also a Daily prayer posted which I also enjoy. 

I think @Horizon chaser 1957has the best take on the situation. We have a great thing going here and I’m sure it doesn’t sit well with some. I consider it a form of jealousy. Enough said by me. 

Pauline @Paw13 — welcome to the Daily. I hope you feel welcome and continue to post. We all feel like we already know you. 

Ann @cat shepard — I’ve been meaning to ask you about your upcoming travels. I hope you enjoy!!

Ann @marshhawk— I think giving a month’s notice is too generous. 

@kazu Jacqui, great pictures today of flowers and Shadow. The new harness sounds great and hopefully your friend has other good ideas for her. 

We will be in Gaspe on October 12th so I’m hoping someone has pictures to share. 

The monsoon storm yesterday made a mess in our yard and pool. Craig just told me that our two basil plants look ragged and beat up. But I’m sure they will recover. We did get some much needed rain. 

Have a great day everyone!

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning!

The Maasdam

Some countryside scenery

And a lighthouse

46 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Good morning, All, and Welcome August.  And welcome @Paw13Pauline to the Daily.  I'm calling it International Girlfriends Day in your honor.  😍

I don't play mahjong, don't climb mountains, but do drink Collins drinks and eat chicken parm.  Wish that Gaspe was still on our agenda for this fall.   We booked Panama Canal instead on the NA.  It's still too long to be away, but it's out of San Diego, so we don't need to extend the trip on either end.  Just hop on the ship, cruise, and fly straight home.   🛳️   🌊   ✈️

Pocket and I have been sleeping in.  Must be the summer heat.  DH always gets up at 7 am no matter what.  I expect it to be a quiet day today -- trying to keep cool.

I did manage to hear our nice sermon last night and it was timely, as Emma Bridgewater has her new fall line out and I need more like a hole in the head.  Father David always seems to hit home.  I'll look to FB for his good words.

Thinking of all of you today.  Especially waiting to hear from @smitty34877Terry.  Plenty to worry about there.

Thanks for our Daily!  ❤️   🌻   🌹

24 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

@Paw13Welcome Pauline to the nicest and friendliest site on the. Internet, so many wonderful caring people. 

I've only been posting for a few months and really look forward to reading everybody's posts, your Graham is a great guy and it's a shame that someone had issues with the Sunday Sermon's that Graham posts.

Again welcome from the resident golf nut and addict on The Daily.

Thank you all for your lovely welcome.

I don't eat much chocolate unlike Graham.

Graham asked if I would post the sermons.

Pauline ❤️

Edited by Paw13
  • Like 20

1 minute ago, kazu said:

Great multi quote 👍 thank you 🙂 

Thank you.

I have been a civil servant for 44 years and used to multitasking.

Graham likes to do things more individually in case he makes a mistake.

Pauline ❤️

• Like 15
  • Haha 3