Exciting news.

upwarduk

Anyone care to speculate what the wonderful news is on the horizon? 
I’ll start, 

That IT will sort out their online adverts and that they can be relied on to be accurate. 🙏

66924502-470A-4A92-806C-0588CA3990A3.thumb.jpeg.c94200bfbf160e87afce044d17f7497e.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk
  • Haha 2

My guess is the Andy Cohen special airing on Bravo on 11/1 at 10pm.   All captains from the “Below Deck” show are on Beyond right now with Captain Kate and they will all be filming and possibly broadcasting show live.  Captain Kate will be part of that show.

if you follow Captain Kate on TikTok there’s a rather humourous ad for it where all the captains are on the bridge at once.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Anyone care to speculate what the wonderful news is on the horizon? 
I’ll start, 

That IT will sort out their online adverts and that they can be relied on to be accurate. 🙏

66924502-470A-4A92-806C-0588CA3990A3.thumb.jpeg.c94200bfbf160e87afce044d17f7497e.jpeg

This Facebook page is sketchy at best. It appears to be a UK based page and does not have the blue check mark indicating it’s a verified account. It probably was created and is ran by some travel agency in the UK. 

5 minutes ago, mjmagee said:

How about a new ship in the works....named Horizon!  Time to start recycling ship names ala HAL and Princess.

It's no secret there's a 5th E-Class ship, based on current copyrights, X maintains Pinnacle, Luxe and Elegance.  Only info I heard about it is from Don's Family Vacations where he stated it will have more suites than any other X ship (no surprises there).  While there could be a bunch of announcements encompassing different topics, I would imagine there would be something Capt Club specific

If they follow the trend, there will be more restrictions to using benefits.  Just got had on another line.  I was denied some of the loyalty benefits because I booked with a travel agent instead of direct.  Travel agent gave me a nice discount.  

8 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

This Facebook page is sketchy at best. It appears to be a UK based page and does not have the blue check mark indicating it’s a verified account. It probably was created and is ran by some travel agency in the UK. 

I had this exact same advertising in an email from Celebrity along with other current offers - it is definitely from Celebrity, not an agency. I wonder how long I must wait for the exciting news!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Redtravel said:

If they follow the trend, there will be more restrictions to using benefits.  Just got had on another line.  I was denied some of the loyalty benefits because I booked with a travel agent instead of direct.  Travel agent gave me a nice discount.  

May I ask what cruise line? I know MSC requires that you cruise with them every so many years to keep your status.

10 hours ago, mtempelaar said:

My guess is the Andy Cohen special airing on Bravo on 11/1 at 10pm.   All captains from the “Below Deck” show are on Beyond right now with Captain Kate and they will all be filming and possibly broadcasting show live.  Captain Kate will be part of that show.

if you follow Captain Kate on TikTok there’s a rather humourous ad for it where all the captains are on the bridge at once.

I did hear about Andy and the Beyond today online.

13 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Maybe X is shutting down its websites for a week and will be back with everything clear and concise.

More likely a bunch of new shore excursions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2