Elite drinks

Steve H

12 minutes ago, Steve H said:

...although the drinks are unlimited during the two hour window, there is a special Captain's Club menu from which you may order your drinks. There will be an information sheet re: CC benefits in your cabin that will advise you as to which bars may not be used for the free drinks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Steve H said:

If you’re Elite how do you access your daily allotted drinks? Are your drinks automatically loaded to your card each day or is it done another way?

7 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

Unlimited drinks on your card from 5-7 p.m. in most bars most nights. Not on the first night and not in the dining room.

Only of value if you book at Sail Only Rates.

15 hours ago, Steve H said:

If you’re Elite how do you access your daily allotted drinks? Are your drinks automatically loaded to your card each day or is it done another way?

So it’s 5 to 7 drinks in any bar?
Sorry to read this I thought it would be similar to RCL and drinks of 4 for Diamond/ Elite per pp per day anywhere including Labadee and Coco Cay. As my wife doesn’t drink and I have trouble with 8 drinks a day that was a nice benefit on RCL but as I’m chopping at the bit to get back on celebrity might have to adapt to the situation.

Are elite lounges still onboard with specialty coffee machine and special breakfast too? Looking forward to Celebrity Summit soon 🔜 thanks 

It is not similar to Royal Caribbean. There is no lounge with a coffee machine available for you all day long.

The drinks benefit is from 5 to 7 PM except on embarkation day. There is a menu of drinks you can choose from. You can go to nearly any bar on board. The details for I’ll be spelled out on an information sheet you will get in your state room on arrival

12 minutes ago, cementhands said:

Sorry to read this I thought it would be similar to RCL and drinks of 4 for Diamond/ Elite per pp per day anywhere including Labadee and Coco Cay. As my wife doesn’t drink and I have trouble with 8 drinks a day that was a nice benefit on RCL but as I’m chopping at the bit to get back on celebrity might have to adapt to the situation.

Are elite lounges still onboard with specialty coffee machine and special breakfast too? Looking forward to Celebrity Summit soon 🔜 thanks 

The CC HH drinks are not available on the first day. The unlimited drinks can't be order in the dining venues, theater and are available at most bars. The bars not participating is ship specific and noted. The Elite breakfast is from 8 to 10 :AM in the Tuscan Grille on the Summit. 

Edited by davekathy

9 minutes ago, cementhands said:

The excluded bars are those that do not normally carry the right stock to serve the drinks on the Elite menu.. so typically the World Class Bar and the Martini Bar are excluded for example along with the MDR and the speciality restaurants. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

so typically the World Class Bar and the Martini Bar are excluded for example

The Martini Bar may not be excluded, as they may be properly equipped.  I know folks have received CC happy hour drinks from the Martini Bar on at least some of the cruises I've been on.

The World Class Bar most certainly is since they only stock premium liquor.

We did Elite HH at Martini bar on Beyond last week.

From the paper in our cabin:

Captain's Club Cocktail Hour daily 5-7pm bars and lounges

EXCLUDES embarkation day, Magic Carpet, Craft Social, World Class Bar, Restaurants, Room Service, Minibar.

So stupid you can't get the drink in the dining room.   We went to a bar and brought it with us.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cementhands said:

The only "Elite lounge" on Celebrity is the Retreat / Michael's Club which is exclusive to Suite Guest.  You are thinking of Royal Caribbean with their Diamond and Concierge/Suite Lounges. 

Anyone know what kind of coffee they offer for breakfast in Tuscan Grille?  So used to getting a Latte or Cappuccino in Diamond Lounge on Royal.  But next month we are on a Blue Chip free cruise, and with 4 bottles of wine, and free drinks between 5-7, we cannot justify the expense of buying the drink package.  We are in Aqua, so we will also get a few bottles of water a day included.  

Last time we sailed, we had a Classic drink package, so we just went to Al Baccio for coffee. And never bothered with the Elite breakfast area as we went to Blu for breakfast.

Thanks!!

37 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Anyone know what kind of coffee they offer for breakfast in Tuscan Grille?  So used to getting a Latte or Cappuccino in Diamond Lounge on Royal.  But next month we are on a Blue Chip free cruise, and with 4 bottles of wine, and free drinks between 5-7, we cannot justify the expense of buying the drink package.  We are in Aqua, so we will also get a few bottles of water a day included.  

Last time we sailed, we had a Classic drink package, so we just went to Al Baccio for coffee. And never bothered with the Elite breakfast area as we went to Blu for breakfast.

Thanks!!

Yes you can get a  Latte or Cappuccino in Tuscan in the morning between 8 and 10 am

• Like 2