Cheap & CUTE MEDALLION HOLDERS

mrsmacadam

The Princess Medallions are the same size as Apple Air Tags. Any Air Tag cases/holders/key chains/bands will hold your Medallion Securely. Although I found cute cat ones at a Forever 21 clearance for $1, Temu has a wide selection under $2. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsmacadam said:

The Princess Medallions are the same size as Apple Air Tags. Any Air Tag cases/holders/key chains/bands will hold your Medallion Securely. Although I found cute cat ones at a Forever 21 clearance for $1, Temu has a wide selection under $2. 

We were told the same things so we bought some air tag watch bands and an air tag wallet (wanted to use it similar to the old key cards) off of Amazon before our last cruise in November.  However, our experience was that they don't fit quite the same.  It kept popping out of the watch bands and didn't stay in the wallet at all.   We ended up buying new accessories on the ship.   

Try on Amazon, search for Fitbit zip watchband, silicone various colors. I ordered a set of these for my family to use and worked great last year.  They have the metal watch buckle so are adjustable for all sizes from small to larger wrists. Will take with us this October for our next Princess cruise.  

Edited by 13cheermom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nimiq said:

If anyone has good amazone ones with pictures would be appreciated .

‘Thanks

Sea Ya 

‘Eric 

Type in the description above and they will come up, not sure if I can add a link on here, lol.  

I tried 3 different types from Amazon.  2 were returned.  The circle ones with only one back strap is bulky and slides around.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y1FNXYZ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

51EoTbGOfjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61ctm6iBv-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

These were recommended and do work.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095C337PT?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

61YzwO3KUPL._AC_SL1469_.jpg

Edited by cr8tiv1

9 hours ago, mrsmacadam said:

I'm surprised cruise critic doesn't sell a line of medallion accessories, with their logo on it.

They could design them for each cruise line.

I should be employee of the month, now!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Roberto256 said:

I'm surprised cruise critic doesn't sell a line of medallion accessories, with their logo on it.

They could design them for each cruise line.

I should be employee of the month, now!

They do but the price is more expensive so people buy elsewhere. 

Just now, avonlady6390 said:

The wrist strap one sold on the ship was only 12.00 on my last cruise last year just used obc and don't have to worry it's not going to fit.

They are the ones we have. 

It does make me smile when people have paid thousands of dollars for their cruise,  and they then try and save a few dollars by searching for the cheapest possible holders! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

The wrist strap one sold on the ship was only 12.00 on my last cruise last year just used obc and don't have to worry it's not going to fit.

Exactly, what we’ll do.  I really don’t want to spend time trying to find something else that’s suitable to save at most $10.00.  If there’s an issue with it onboard, I’m sure that it will be fixed/replaced for free.

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

BTW, the medallion fits in an air tag holder.

But an air tag will not fit inside a Precess accessory.

Which means that they are not truly the same size.  Air tags are slightly bigger...which is why some people are saying that their medallions pop out too easily while using an air tag holder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoMom!! said:

My husband used this on his watch from Amazon:

Luke3DP Watch Adapter 

51gFheHFeqL._AC_UX679_.jpeg

This is the exact one I have and it works great.  The reason I bought it was not to "cheap out" but because Princess doesn't offer one that fits on a watch band that I'll already be wearing.  I don't want to have to wear another band on my wrist.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, govanguy said:

Are you saying the Medallion Accessory is like the one shown in the illustration in your response?

Buried somewhere in the info is a picture of the 'Premier Accessory.' Its a very unexciting, blue and yellow clip. Doubt I will use it.   Image result for princess premier medallion accessory  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Green said:

Buried somewhere in the info is a picture of the 'Premier Accessory.' Its a very unexciting, blue and yellow clip. Doubt I will use it.   Image result for princess premier medallion accessory  

Wish they would let you pick your accessory. Come on Princess give us a choice!!!

In the meantime I’ve ordered this one for our next cruise. 

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Mate-TWINKLE-Keychain-AirTag-Stardust/dp/B09KCMDT6D/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1LG9JYL33VMEV&keywords=case+mate+airtag&qid=1678144671&sprefix=Case+mate+a%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-4

B2E7536E-1988-4870-B347-CBB21DE7146C.thumb.jpeg.39c2b8792a6271bad757d3a52d882218.jpeg

It will go nicely with some of my Swarovski crystal lanyards from my working days. I’m glad I found a use for them after I retired. 

• Like 2

For me, I don't care if they are cheap, I just want one that is cute and will fit. I have the pendant but I want a bracelet. The bangle they sell just doesn't fit comfortably. I'm a size 14. Literally the average size woman in the US and they don't make a bracelet to fit me.