Elite Happy Hour

TMaine

It would seem that Elite happy hour occurs in all bars on board?  How does one take advantage of this?  Just order a drink and say you're elite?  Is there a specific drink menu to order from?  Thanks!

52 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

There is a special Elite happy hour drink menu.  It is a limited selection.  Nothing premium.

Your Seapass says Elite.  Thus if you do not have a drink package you can get pretty much anything covered by the Classic Package.

On our last cruise there were lots of substitutions.  If you ordered a martini they would make my wife a small one often using the vodka they had on hand nearby.  If that was Titos they poured Titos.

31 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Try using the search function , on the forum , it will give you over 16,000 hits 

98E11ED0-6BC3-4786-8418-C7CF09A8E532.jpeg

DDC3D951-5333-4810-9F33-694F92FAE13F.png

Fantastic!  Next can you search and tell me how many threads there are about chair hogs??  Thanks!!

Edited by TMaine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

Thank you, do you know which bars on Equinox?  We do not have a drink package.  Where they just ask room numbers now when ordering drinks, they wouldn't see that on our cards so I guess I just whip it out and say elite happy hour?  Is the drink menu posted somewhere?  I don't see it on the app.  Is there a copy out at the bars that offer the happy hour drinks?  

You will have a paper in your room that will list all of your Elite benefits. It will have info about which bars. 

The participating bars will have the drinks menu; it includes soft drinks, bottles/cans of water, couple of beers, couple of wines, and a few mixed drinks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TMaine said:

Fantastic!  Next can you search and tell me how many threads there are about chair hogs??  Thanks!!

Did you know about the search function ? , I find it very handy function 

I did try a search about chair hogs by the sunset bar , but did not find any 🤣

This is what @hrhdhd was referring to (Oct 22 2022 Constellation). The bars excluded from the Elite Happy Hour are declared. The other Elite benefits are listed on the bottom half of this sheet which is not shown.

F18CA351-7FE2-4B39-AF7B-A34287964083.thumb.jpeg.7e58a5e8f45c62b34597efa8c5d1dd90.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TMaine said:

Thank you, do you know which bars on Equinox?  We do not have a drink package.  Where they just ask room numbers now when ordering drinks, they wouldn't see that on our cards so I guess I just whip it out and say elite happy hour?  Is the drink menu posted somewhere?  I don't see it on the app.  Is there a copy out at the bars that offer the happy hour drinks?  

Pretty much EVERY bar except the Martini Bar.

Your Seapass is labeled with your Captain's Club status.  Just give it to the bartender.

You are actually not limited to only the drink items on the list.  Bartenders will make pretty much any drink using the listed liquors.   If you are not sure - just ask if your beverage choice is covered.

Beers are very limited.  Wines are low end - you order by type of grape, not winery. Chardonnay, Merlot etc.  Different bars often pour wine from different wineries

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The drinks are not available to order in the dining rooms or restaurants.  You can however order a glass of wine or cocktail from a bar and carry it to dinner with you.

When did they change that? TIA

2 hours ago, TMaine said:

We were on Equinox recently.  You cannot use it at the World Class Bar either.

23 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

It has always been that way 

Maybe it depends on ship. When they had vouchers, I used them in the MDR to order a glass of wine. You got a vouchers.

There is no such thing as always. LOL

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Maybe it depends on ship. When they had vouchers, I used them in the MDR to order a glass of wine. You got a vouchers.

There is no such thing as always. LOL

Not on any of the ships we were on 

And we used vouchers before 

B2C2B990-54F1-4097-B5F4-D82D8E7C89A5.jpeg

3 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Not on any of the ships we were on 

And we used vouchers before 

B2C2B990-54F1-4097-B5F4-D82D8E7C89A5.jpeg

Wow -- those bring back some memories !!  It's been a while since we've had paper vouchers on a cruise. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not sure what you are asking. The elite happy hour has a martini on the menu which can be ordered from most bars from 5 to 7 PM.

often, the martini bar is excluded from those bars which will serve you Elite happy hour drinks.

on the beverage package, if you order a drink over the price limit, you pay the difference plus gratuity.

does that make it clearer?

59 minutes ago, little britain said:

The basic drinks package only covered drinks up to $10 so we can get a martini which usually is over $10 only during HH for “free”? 

You can only get the drinks they list specifically for HH, which are the cheapest grade of alcohol. None of them will be over $10 drinks. In other words, this perk is useless if you have a drink package.

Edited by mahasamatman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1