LAFFNVEGAS Alaska Bound...Live September 3, 2023 HAL Westerdam

LAFFNVEGAS

Thanks for posting the menu. I'll have a Cosmopolitan, iceberg wedge salad, halibut, iced tea, chocolate souffle (I wish I had the nerve to ask for seconds on the souffle. It's delicious). I'm glad you will have 2 more cruises! 😊 Thanks for taking the time to post reports and beautiful pictures. Safe travels home.

• Like 3

Shrimp cocktail, pork chop with asparagus and mushrooms and cheese plate.

Lisa, thanks so much for posting the menu.  After reading it I realized that when we ate in May on the Koningsdam we didn't receive the hollandaise sauce with the asparagus.  I will be paying more attention when we sail again in Nov.

• Like 2

I guess I better let you know what we had 😂
We shared the Clothes line Candied Bacon, I had the Cesar Salad and yes with Anchovies 
Tom had the Shrimp cocktail. 
I had the NY Steak with Mashed Potatoes, Tom had the Filet with the 12 oz Lobster tail, actually we shared that. It is huge and the up charge is just $4.00 more than a 5 oz. Then I had the Creme Brûlée which was excellent, I loved the praline toffee that was on the top. Tom had the Chocolate Soufflé 
Overall was one of the best Pinnacle meals we have had in several years. We gave it a big 👍🏻

IMG_4613.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg

IMG_4615.jpeg

IMG_4617.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4621.jpeg

IMG_4622.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Also lots of beautiful pictures this evening.

Tonight here in Victoria with us is the NCL Encore, the last ship we sailed on in February and the Discovery Princess which we sailed on in December. What are the odds of our last two ships being with us here in Victoria. 

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg

IMG_4619.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4626.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I'm so happy to hear that the Pinnacle Grill came through with a great meal for your last evening!  Thank you for letting us know.

I have enjoyed reading along and will watch for your next reports this fall.  I have too long to wait for my next cruise, so I will continue to get my fix here on CC.😉

~Nancy

• Like 2

Now that they let you have two apps, I'll have the bacon and the crab cake, then the lamb (although the scallops are tempting, too), and chocolate souffle. Last time, I told the waiter I like the lamb chops, but did not see the bean puree as a good side for that (they serve them that way in MDR, too). So he said a lot of people ask for the beans to be left off, and then order a side of mash or a baked potato. 

• Like 4

That wedge salad and filet and lobster tail look amazing!!  I will order that on our January cruise.  So last night, before the photos, I would have ordered shrimp cocktail, petit filet, and creme brulee, and red wine please.

Safe travels home and thank you again for including us on your cruise.  Cherie 

Edited by cccole
  • Like 2