Land & Sea - LIVE (nearly) from Amsterdam and ms Rotterdam 15 day Atlantic Sojourn - October 7th, 2023

kazu

8 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Thanks so much, Jacqui!  I have a feeling it is under the bed, too , maybe wedged under a drawer, or else it is in a desk drawer.   If we can coordinate times, perhaps I could make it beep for you, but a lot of the time it doesn’t seem to have internet.  Most often I can see where it is when it’s in a port.  I think it is enjoying being a stowaway!  I will definitely be following along on your Live From! 

I’ll drop you an email my friend.  It would be nice if we could find this travelling air tag.  I lost one of mine too.  Afraid i left it in a suitcase I gave away so you are not alone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Jacqui:

Keith & I have been in Europe for a little over two weeks touring Switzerland and England….we have some time in London and Amsterdam and we’re really looking forward to the cruise and unpacking once!!  We have been following the thread for our cruise while we’ve been here trying to keep up with the very active boards.  We got a not great boarding time of 2:30 but will be at the sail-away with an envelope ready for you.  We really appreciate everything you’ve done!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had lovely crew and staff when we were on Rotterdam in the Spring, pre-eminent among them, of course, was Khay, our cellar master.  If she is still there, please give her a big hug from us.  However, I heard she had had another promotion to Beverage Manager, so she may not be as "store-front" as she was.  

Khay

IMG_3455.thumb.jpeg.fe8f33f43ddbf2656bc4c7f27cc7ee0f.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 1robinwood said:

We are packed and ready to fly to Amsterdam tomorrow! Wahoo. No shutdown in the USA makes it all a bit easier. See all you new friends onboard.

Woo hoo!  

I am not done packing yet.  But all the roll call stuff is in.  All I can say is that I will have a LOT of room for chocolate on the way home 😂 

Safe and smooth travels to you both.  Looking forward to finally meeting you on board 🙂 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

We had lovely crew and staff when we were on Rotterdam in the Spring, pre-eminent among them, of course, was Khay, our cellar master.  If she is still there, please give her a big hug from us.  However, I heard she had had another promotion to Beverage Manager, so she may not be as "store-front" as she was.  

Khay

IMG_3455.thumb.jpeg.fe8f33f43ddbf2656bc4c7f27cc7ee0f.jpeg

Certainly will if I see her Ann 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ransclan said:

Hi Jacqui:

Keith & I have been in Europe for a little over two weeks touring Switzerland and England….we have some time in London and Amsterdam and we’re really looking forward to the cruise and unpacking once!!  We have been following the thread for our cruise while we’ve been here trying to keep up with the very active boards.  We got a not great boarding time of 2:30 but will be at the sail-away with an envelope ready for you.  We really appreciate everything you’ve done!!

Aww thanks ❤️ 

Everyone’s boarding times are bouncing around and some of ours have been moved later 😔. But, it can all change again in a couple of days so we shall wait and see.

No matter what - we will all be sailing soon 👍 

“Sea” you at the sail away 😄 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kazu said:

Woo hoo!  

I am not done packing yet.  But all the roll call stuff is in.  All I can say is that I will have a LOT of room for chocolate on the way home 😂 

Safe and smooth travels to you both.  Looking forward to finally meeting you on board 🙂 

Now I shall have to unpack yet again to make room for chocolate coming home! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bluenoser3 said:

Now I shall have to unpack yet again to make room for chocolate coming home! 😆

Word of warning - buy twice as much as you think you want to gift.  Some of it might get eaten on board.  It is truly delicious chocolate and I’m not a chocoholic. 

If your bag is expandable you can work around it.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kazu said:

Word of warning - buy twice as much as you think you want to gift.  Some of it might get eaten on board.  It is truly delicious chocolate and I’m not a chocoholic. 

If your bag is expandable you can work around it.  

Oh no! I am a chocoholic! My parents were British and I have always loved the UK chocolate. Happy to add more to love!

• Like 1

Just now, Bluenoser3 said:

Oh no! I am a chocoholic! My parents were British and I have always loved the UK chocolate. Happy to add more to love!

Oh you want some Belgium chocolate - Dumonts in Bruges - to die for 🙂 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Bluenoser3 said:

Maybe I’ll bring an extra expandable suitcase!!

We can’t wait to meet you on board! It really is coming up fast and furious!

Good plan and you might even have room in your carry on going home.  Heck you don’t need the toiletries in that plastic bag so it makes room. 😉 

I am looking forward to meeting you too.

We have such a fantastic roll call.  I feel lucky to be blessed with all of you 🙂 

• Like 4

STOP, JUST STOP!  

All you guys getting excited and talking about boarding only means that we are nearing the end of our cruise.  What, we have 5 days still remaining to enjoy ourselves?  Great.  Now never mind expanding suitcases, whatabout expanding waistbands?  😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

We are packing now ! So much to look forward to and finally matching names with faces ! Thank you to all who have volunteered to lead groups and especially to Jacqui for all her time and trouble. I have read books for the book clubs, banned and unbanned. My husband enjoys pickle ball but I tend to avoid anything that is whacked at my face or body.We arrive on Thursday morning so we may see some of you before the Sail Away.

• Like 2