Land & Sea - LIVE (nearly) from Amsterdam and ms Rotterdam 15 day Atlantic Sojourn - October 7th, 2023

kazu

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from kazu! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! Upon return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

kazu was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

I have a very few days to go before I fly out on Tuesday to Amsterdam to start the adventure there until we board the Rotterdam on Saturday.  We have a huge and wonderful roll call so I wanted to start my LIVE thread early in the hopes that with the link provided, some of them will join in 🤞

We have some nice, different things to do in Amsterdam and fun planned on board and in our ports.  It should be a great cruise!

My fingers are crossed that this thread doesn’t end up like the last one 😉 🤞 

IMG_1236.thumb.jpeg.8125a4528d605a4ea2529018d5f6859c.jpeg

• Like 39
  • Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Looking forward to a continuing live thread on Rotterdam.  Hope that this time you do get to complete the thread 😉

Are you having a 'wine tasting' on this TA?

Sadly no, Colin.  My days of Neptunes Suites are over which is where DD DH and I used to host them.

We do have other stuff planned and I’m sure wine may be involved (at least for me).🤣

• Like 8

4 hours ago, P&PNH said:

Jacqui, 

Have a wonderful cruise, stay well, and be happy.  Give Ivan a kiss for us.  We leave next Sat. for a brief Bermuda cruise on Carnival Pride.

Petr & Paula

Have a great time!  Ivan will be loved, never fear ♥️ 

• Like 3

I'm really looking forward to Amsterdam and both boarding and departure from there next Saturday.  We better enjoy it as it looks like Amsterdam will not be used often in the future.  Nieuw Statendam will be there a few times next year, but Rotterdam is to be using its name's sake port.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

A great big Bon Voyage to Jacqui and to all who are sailing with her!

I am willing to see if I can find your air tag that has been travelling for so long.

If a roll call member was in your cabin it would be easier.  I am betting it is under the bed 🤞 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, kazu said:

I am willing to see if I can find your air tag that has been travelling for so long.

If a roll call member was in your cabin it would be easier.  I am betting it is under the bed 🤞 

Thanks so much, Jacqui!  I have a feeling it is under the bed, too , maybe wedged under a drawer, or else it is in a desk drawer.   If we can coordinate times, perhaps I could make it beep for you, but a lot of the time it doesn’t seem to have internet.  Most often I can see where it is when it’s in a port.  I think it is enjoying being a stowaway!  I will definitely be following along on your Live From! 

• Like 9