Trainman

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

English muffin, cream cheese, grape jelly & sausage links.

That’s it!!!! Thanks. I knew it was a weird combination. I should try that on my next cruise to see what it’s like.

• Like 5

I remember Jim and his adventures, moving to the country, riding around on his Kubota and making improvements to the drainage, fending off the wildlife and, of course, his plan to reconstruct his model railway. It was sad to follow along with his health investigations and he shared so much and openly. He was fond of a particular RCI ship, I think it was Vision or Radiance. So sad to hear that Tom and Judith have passed away. RIP Judith, Jim and Tom.

• Like 4

never had the opportunity to meet him but loved his stories. There was another man who I loved to read about . Can not remember his name ! I think he was a computer tech guy. His wife did not go very often. I think he lived a short distance from the dock in Baltimore.

6 minutes ago, knc61 said:

never had the opportunity to meet him but loved his stories. There was another man who I loved to read about . Can not remember his name ! I think he was a computer tech guy. His wife did not go very often. I think he lived a short distance from the dock in Baltimore.

Are you referring to Radio?  He still posts.

Adding myself as one who remembers his posts and the CC community who developed around him. I think the 2 years of Covid gave me a blind spot to those years and things and people that to me seem like no more than a year or two at most ago, astonishes me when I look back and it is coming up on 5 years since his passing. His cruising post then homestead post along with Railroad knowledge made him one of the more colorful posters on CC. 

• Like 3