🐾 🐾  Sea Dog gets Wet, a "Soggy Adventure LIVE" 10-21-23

Sea Dog

Another outstanding review Greg.  As others have said, thanks for taking us along.   

Good luck with your knee replacement.  I will  be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way on Friday.    For what it's worth, when my Mom had her second one done, it was much easier than the first.  Maybe it was because she knew what to expect.  Hope yours is the same.

Edited by taznremmy
  • Like 7

17 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

The Last Supper:

Alway depressing know this is your last supper before disembarking. Good news we will have a last breakfast with The Key. Which we will leisurely eat at 8:15am but tonight it was our second visit to Giovanni’s.

IMG_3608.thumb.jpeg.0ae325bd94fb15de18a6c72f8e7a8397.jpeg

I tried to go light as I was still stuffed from lunch and experiencing stomach issues that started two weeks pre cruise, calmed down during but reared its ugly head today.

IMG_3609.thumb.jpeg.983567f12f8fa66b9d12da43d97d7557.jpeg

Beef Carpaccio was very nice.

IMG_3610.thumb.jpeg.5391c9c6d608b3089260d480f2a7fdb0.jpeg

Go the Filet but decided to have the sauce on the side. It was a good choice as I could taste both ways with the steak.

IMG_3612.thumb.jpeg.57f1b781f3a60cedc32551ae628d9f4d.jpeg

Cooked a perfect medium rare.

IMG_3611.thumb.jpeg.bdbea763b66c4a60781ec1350b981f22.jpeg

I can’t believe I’ve never tried Gnocchi before. The gang was raving about it on our visit on night 3 so I decided to try it. Wow this was so good. Kind of like cheese tortellini but it  is a potato dumpling. I will order this again.

IMG_3613.thumb.jpeg.d7d4b32c062cc73416a3050ea8469e9c.jpeg

Of course I had to go back to the chocolate hazelnut cake. This dessert is so good.

Back to the stateroom with cocktails in hand to do the dreaded packing.

IMG_3620.thumb.jpeg.bac351005d73410a9bd1ab657266e0b3.jpeg

And then the hallway of shame

IMG_3617.thumb.jpeg.6809a8acae18bff5b93b79e76102437b.jpeg

Linda grabbed some beers as that was all my stomach could handle. Then sitting out on the balcony on a moonlit night. I got out of my depression and back into my happy state.

IMG_3619.thumb.jpeg.25cec943e52bd8aca8572ab04c234ae2.jpeg

Tomorrow travel day, some final thoughts and observations. Still keep following as I have some cool videos to share with you all.

Cheers!

You are a really special guy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Another outstanding review Greg.  As others have said, thanks for taking us along.   

Good luck with your knee replacement.  I will  be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way on Friday.    For what it's worth, when my Mom had her second one done, it was much easier than the first.  Maybe it was because she knew what to expect.  Hope yours is the same.

Thank you Pat. I am hopeful that will be the case. I just am tired of hurting all he time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

We did get a update from our pet sitter and she says our fur babies are good. She sent us pictures as they are waiting patiently for us to come home.

IMG_3647.thumb.jpeg.cd10b8d6bd338ead897f6e9c270d851a.jpeg

IMG_3646.thumb.jpeg.ba1d8e36f148814c749abeac30d17ea6.jpeg

Our pet sitter sends us pictures daily which we both enjoy 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for this live review. I know it takes alot of time to do.  I really felt like I was on this cruise with you.  We also have a tri cavalier at home.  The worst part of cruising is leaving him with grandma although he loves her too and gets spoiled all week. Can't wait for your next review. 

• Like 2

Thank you for letting us all travel along with all of you. We made (for us) last minute plans and are now going on Adventure January 5th. Haven’t sailed on her in a bunch of years so it was great to have all pictures. We too will be near the library so I know where to go on the days I have to work. Looking forward to the videos. Have a new list of drinks to try in the Schooner bar. Sending positive thoughts for the next knee surgery. 

• Like 1