Wrist Bands

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Children will be issued colored wrist bands but they do not allow entry into the staterooms, and are only identification in case of emergency

thats the way it should be

4 hours ago, doghog said:

Celebrity needs to follow Princess lead and switch over to medallions. 

You mean those medallions that display your first and last name everywhere you go?  I prefer a card that goes into a pocket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, doghog said:

no.. and do not chip me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, doghog said:

Nope, not interested. Even when sailing on Princess, I always get a card rather than use the medallion.

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Nope, not interested. Even when sailing on Princess, I always get a card rather than use the medallion.

Good to know that I can get a seapass card on Princess. Thanks

1 hour ago, canderson said:

You mean those medallions that display your first and last name everywhere you go?  I prefer a card that goes into a pocket.

The only place I saw our names displayed momentarily is when we approach our cabin and the door unlocked.  Never noticed anyone lurking around our cabin when our names momentaliary popped up. 

54 minutes ago, doghog said:

The only place I saw our names displayed momentarily is when we approach our cabin and the door unlocked.  Never noticed anyone lurking around our cabin when our names momentaliary popped up. 

Popped up?  Used to have name and cruise departure date printed on the face.  Did that change?

• Like 1

I hate wrist bands.  If I wear a watch I don’t want multiple things on my wrist.  What’s wrong with a key card?  What about using the smartphone app to open doors and do payments onboard?

4 hours ago, canderson said:

Might be fun if we get to pick the name.

Inigo Montoya

You killed my father

Prepare to die

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The responses are what I would expect here, but I will say I like the Virgin wrist bands. They are not as bulky as the Princess Medallion. The option to tap and pay from your phone or Apple Watch would be a nice alternative too. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The responses are what I would expect here, but I will say I like the Virgin wrist bands. They are not as bulky as the Princess Medallion. The option to tap and pay from your phone or Apple Watch would be a nice alternative too. 

No wrist bands for me. I pick the jewellery I want to wear and it isn't an elasticated band ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

A single card is a lot less bulky than a phone and they are waterproof..I doubt Celebrity wants to mess with Apple Pay either..

• Like 1