Whos Cruising and When ?

6 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

Well done by your son.  Were tickets originally intended for you?

No, my daughter, but she lives in Moruya and was evacuated 3 times.  We were locked in down here for many days, Kings Hwy closed, plus Princes Hwy, north and south.  So my son decided to donate the tickets and package towards the bushfire appeal.

He is also running appeals on his Antarctic expedition ships as are many of the big cruise lines.

Thanks for your interest.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

No, my daughter, but she lives in Moruya and was evacuated 3 times.  We were locked in down here for many days, Kings Hwy closed, plus Princes Hwy, north and south.  So my son decided to donate the tickets and package towards the bushfire appeal.

He is also running appeals on his Antarctic expedition ships as are many of the big cruise lines.

Thanks for your interest.

I thought it may have been you because I knew you were effected by the bushfires.  Bad news that your daughter was evacuated three times.  

I would suspect appeals on Antarctic expedition ships would be successful.  

Good Afternoon,

Can you please make the following correction Benjoon's sailing on the Serenade. It should be Feb 2021 and not Feb 2020.

Serenade of the Seas - Feb 2021 - Sydney to Fremantle

Can you please add Benjoon to your list with another booking

Empress of the Seas - Oct 2021 - Snow Bird Migration South - Montreal to San Juan

Thank You Anita

Edited by benjoon

Bon Voyage to all sailing away in Feb

02 Feb … datone … Sapphire Princess … SE Asia Grand Adventure 21 nts ex Singapore rtn

03 Feb … Lyndarra … Maasdam … Auckland/Sydney

07 Feb … geffric … Viking Orion … Auckland to Sydney

07 Feb … kiwicruiser … Celebrity Solstice … NZ

09 Feb … beatleman … Radiance of the Seas … Sydney to Perth 

11 Feb … Ruby Princess … New Zealand … 11 nights

12 Feb … Porky55 ..…… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Parsta27 … …..Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … Elorac123 …… Majestic Princess …… Sydney to Singapore

12 Feb … MicCanberra and RosieCanberra .… Majestic

12 Feb … chezandy …… Majestic Princess … Sydney to Melbourne

12 Feb … zafra63 ……...… Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

12 Feb … Caitlinrennies … Golden Princess … NZ 13 days ex Melbourne rtn

16  Feb … cinogirl … Explorer Dream … Eden and Tasmania

17 Feb … lissie … Queen Elizabeth … Sydney . PNG , Sydney

28 Feb … By The Bay … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

28 Feb … suzbluz … Pacific Explorer … Singapore - Syd- 14 days

• 4 weeks later...

Hi David

With all these specials going around at the moment, they are too good not to miss so we have booked two more cruises! 😎

Can you add:

12th April 2020 - Queen Elizabeth -  27 Nights - Australian Circumnavigation from Sydney.

23rd Jun 2020 - Sapphire Princess - 16 day  - Fiji from Brisbane.

Hi David,

We are also taking advantage of the cheap Sapphire Princess cruises -

Leigh and Rob - June 8th 2020 - 17 days Perth to Sydney (Northern Explorer).

Thanks, 

Leigh

We have taken advantage of the specials too.

27 July 2020, Sapphire Princess 10-night Coral Coast, Freemantle return

6 August, Sapphire Princess 4-night Southern WA getaway, Freemantle return 

Thanks David

Hi Folks

Please show VK3DQ & VK3IVIP & MIL Elsie  sailing on board Queen Elizabeth to New Zealand Ex Sydney and Return 1st April 2020

Also Serenade of the seas to New Zealand on November 21st 2020 Round Trip Ex Sydney

Regards

John

Wow lots of specials atm. 😁Please add for Nightowl 50

1st May 2020 Sapphire Princess 3 day WA Getaway

22nd May 2020 Sapphire Princess 3 day WA Getaway

4th June 2020  Sapphire Princess 4 day WA Getaway

Many thanks. 

Hi David

Could you please delete this one from October 2020:

15 Oct … sandysu … Island Princess … Search for thr Northern Lights  12 days

and also add these four:

10 August 2020 - Sapphire Princess "Northern Explorer" - 17 days

7 December 2020 - Pacific Aria "Moreton Island - Tangalooma" - 4 days

3 February 2021 - Regal Princess - Auckland to Sydney - 11 days

5 October 2021 - Island Princess - "Search for the Northern Lights" - 14 days

Many thanks!

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Please delete this one. I was a tag-a-long with three others for this cruise. The organiser has a lung condition and now Vancouver has closed up shop. A bit disappointed as this cruise was one that was planned for last year but also cancelled as the daughter of one of our group decided to become pregnant and baby was due during the cruise/tour. Maybe next year.

I have also cancelled my 26 day Azerbaijan/Georgia/Armenia tour that was supposed to start in three weeks. The TA sent a message to all who booked offering a credit less $500 "administration" fee for anyone wanting to cancel - deadline today. No refunds just a credit to rebook any of their tours by 31/12/21. Considering doubts about flight cancellations, isolations, etc I took the offer.

That was the Deal for my Trip eh.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, alirat153 said:

Sailing 8th April 2020 on the Golden Princess from Auckland to Los Angeles (transpacific)

Not sailing 8th April on Golden Princess any more. Instead add me to sailing Sapphire Princess 29th November 2020 Melbourne round trip 14 days.

2 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Please delete this one. I was a tag-a-long with three others for this cruise. The organiser has a lung condition and now Vancouver has closed up shop. A bit disappointed as this cruise was one that was planned for last year but also cancelled as the daughter of one of our group decided to become pregnant and baby was due during the cruise/tour. Maybe next year.

I have also cancelled my 26 day Azerbaijan/Georgia/Armenia tour that was supposed to start in three weeks. The TA sent a message to all who booked offering a credit less $500 "administration" fee for anyone wanting to cancel - deadline today. No refunds just a credit to rebook any of their tours by 31/12/21. Considering doubts about flight cancellations, isolations, etc I took the offer.

Here it is. Oops.

14 June …    lyndarra … Westerdam … Alaska 7 days

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

Here it is. Oops. t

14 June …    lyndarra … Westerdam … Alaska 7 days

WOW $500 administration fee, with a credit to rebook any of their tours by 31/12/21.  Not a very generous offer.  

Makes the offer of a credit from both Qantas and Virgin for my booked non refundable flights to Melbourne next week a sweet deal.  

Have a great trip to Alaska.  

4 hours ago, lyndarra said:

The above is part of the reason I book direct for our group instead of using a TA. Just cancelled a 3 cabin booking with Carnival, 5 minutes on the phone, no hassles, total refund.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Hi David

With all these specials going around at the moment, they are too good not to miss so we have booked two more cruises! 😎

Can you add:

12th April 2020 - Queen Elizabeth -  27 Nights - Australian Circumnavigation from Sydney.

Our Queen Elizabeth cruise has been officially cancelled 😞

Hi folks .

As you have probably worked out for yourself by now ,the list is rather hard to keep up with in these troubled times , and so I have decided to cease compiling it from here on. 
The moderator is welcome to lock the thread or anyone who wants  can post their upcoming cruise .....if there are any.
I have really enjoyed being involved as since I can’t cruise anymore it has kept up my interest in cruising . However I am now also faced with the prospect of being a 24/7 caregiver so my time is limited .

I will still be around as I enjoy the cams as a hobby and will post anything that may be of interest.

• Like 4

Hi David, I want to thank you for your contribution to this topic, and to the forum in general. Sorry to see your 'retirement' from the  keeper of the listing, but perhaps the timing is right for you.

Appreciate that your time is needed elsewhere & good luck with that. Don't be a stranger!

• Like 2