How many Crown and Anchor points do you have?

We have 22; by the end of December we'll have 29. If RCI pulls out of NOLA for good (well, I guess they've tried that before & came back) we may stay at 29 for years.

If I could, would I trade my Carnival cruises for RCI to be at a higher level (or vice versa)? Nah. Each of our cruises has had something that made it special, and perks (or lack thereof) wouldn't have changed that.

My problem is I like variety too much--AND we're too cheap to fly to Florida!:p

Would you be interested in how many frequent flier miles, Hilton honor, Marriott hotel points people have?

Since you brought it up, sure!

Just kidding.

Just an idea for a topic for everyone to throw out their number. Sure has attracted quite a peanut gallery though with many different opinions and such.

A paltry 11 ;)

Took my first cruise back in April of this year and fell in love with it. I recently sailed on the Allure of the Seas back in September and had an absolute blast. I'm currently looking forward to my next cruise on either Oasis or Independence of the Seas on January 31st 2015 (still can't make a decision :o), and Anthem of the Seas in November 2015!

DH and I have 46 points each.

We are schedule for a 4 Day + 5 bonus points in April 2015.

15 Day TA in September 2015.

7 Day + 5 bonus points in November 2015.

This means we become Diamond on Thanksgiving 2016. We are excited. About the trips and the free drinks!

"Half of a DINK and proud of it!."😜

Before the conversion from number of cruises to number of nights we earned our D+ status one cruise at a time., it took 18 years to do that!

We currently have 259 points under the new system with just 441 more to reach PC! :D I highly doubt we will reach that status, but will sure have fun trying!

Before the conversion from number of cruises to number of nights we earned our D+ status one cruise at a time., it took 18 years to do that!

We currently have 259 points under the new system with just 441 more to reach PC! :D I highly doubt we will reach that status, but will sure have fun trying!

Many would say that the old system got you to the upper tiers faster. I know we got some bonus points for shorter cruises

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Many would say that the old system got you to the upper tiers faster. I know we got some bonus points for shorter cruises

True for short cruises. However, for those fortunate enough to sail on cruises longer than 7 days in suites are moving up faster. There are not many of these cruises, but take for example an 18 day cruise in a JS. Old way would get the equivalent of 21 points. Now it earns 36 points.

True for short cruises. However, for those fortunate enough to sail on cruises longer than 7 days in suites are moving up faster. There are not many of these cruises, but take for example an 18 day cruise in a JS. Old way would get the equivalent of 21 points. Now it earns 36 points.

Don't forget solo, probably biggest point giver out there. Laura getting 27 points for a 9 night JS on Legend next month.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

183 points as soon as this last GR cruise hits our account on the website. That means D+ and we figure Pinnacle is never going to happen. We're in our mid-50's and not retired so a long way to go. We may try Celebrity in 2016. I've talked to many D+ who once they hit that status, try different lines.

Edited by BND

Don't forget solo, probably biggest point giver out there. Laura getting 27 points for a 9 night JS on Legend next month.

Quite right, I'd forgotten aout singles. That 18 day cruise for a single in a suite would get 54 points. Two of those and you're Diamond.

183 points as soon as this last GR cruise hits our account on the website. That means D+ and we figure Pinnacle is never going to happen. We're in our mid-50's and not retired so a long way to go. We may try Celebrity in 2016. I've talked to many D+ who once they hit that status, try different lines.

Actually I think one only needs be Diamond status to get Elite benefits with Celebrity. The extra "+" gets you nothing extra with Celebrity.

Unless you meant folks want to reach D+ status and get that under their belt before trying different lines.

Enjoy

M