Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Didn't notice until I was filing the invoices for the cruises booked onboard last week. Didn't think to ask where they were going. :eek:

Where will Oasis dock in San Juan?

I would Imagine the port in Old San Juan.

Oasis will actually be there on Sunday for the first time.

Well that's an odd voyage. What itinerary is that? I am hoping for Old San Juan though, thanks.

This week Oasis is on a 5 night voyage to Labadee and Falmouth. She will return to FLL on Thursday to do a 9 night voyage to Labadee, San Juan, St Thomas, St Marten, and St. Kitts.

Royal Caribbean's reply on Australian Facebook about the opening up for sale 17/18 season Australian cruises.

"Thanks for your interest in our 2017 cruises. We are hoping to see these itineraries released in a few weeks time. We have no definitive date just yet. Keep checking in for important updates"

:eek:

:rolleyes:

:(

Argh! Don't they know they're stressing me out. :confused:

Edited by Cruzin-K

Has anything been posted about Radiance Class ship doing a Southern Caribbean itinerary. Saw AD doing Southern Caribbean but nothing for Jewel.

I think at this point it's assumed that Jewel is going back to San Juan. But RCCL has delayed the schedule release for the seasonal cruises until April 4th. We'll have to wait until then to know for sure.

Is Legend an option for Cuba runs being the smallest Vision class ship?

Legend or any other Vision class ship could sail to Cuba. There is no port booking evidence of Legend at any of the Caribbean ports that report early.

MSC will have both the Armonia seasonally and the MSC Opera year round out of Havana at the same time RCI will start the Empress sailings. Those ships are both in the same size range as Legend of the Seas.

Is there port evidence that Legend is not returning to Brisbane in December of 2017 as was first reported by a UK TA?

Has anything been posted about Radiance Class ship doing a Southern Caribbean itinerary. Saw AD doing Southern Caribbean but nothing for Jewel.

Jewel is booked 2 times each month at St. Maarten following her TA sailing from November 2017 to the final sailing in early May of 2018.

Is there port evidence that Legend is not returning to Brisbane in December of 2017 as was first reported by a UK TA?

Legend of the Seas has a booking in Napier and Port Chalmers late November 2017.

Also a booking in Hobart late January 2018.

Nothing for Legend in Darwin and Cairns 17/18.

Explorer of the Seas has a few bookings in Sydney from 1 October 2017 clashing with Pacific Coastal USA and Trans Pacific.

Voyager appears to be traveling via Perth and New Zealand October 2017 to Sydney.

Legend of the Seas has a booking in Napier and Port Chalmers late November 2017.

Also a booking in Hobart late January 2018.

Nothing for Legend in Darwin and Cairns 17/18.

Explorer of the Seas has a few bookings in Sydney from 1 October 2017 clashing with Pacific Coastal USA and Trans Pacific.

Voyager appears to be traveling via Perth and New Zealand October 2017 to Sydney.

Royal UK has Legend going to the Caribbean (maybe Cuba). Could those Legend bookings be a place holder for something else?

Royal UK has Legend going to the Caribbean (maybe Cuba). Could those Legend bookings be a place holder for something else?

At the same time RCI UK had Caribbean listed for Legend a UK TA website had Legend confirmed heading out from Venice to Dubai to Singapore and arriving in Brisbane in December 2017. They then showed sailings booked through January at Brisbane. I can not find port evidence for Legend moving to the Caribbean yet.

Jewel is booked 2 times each month at St. Maarten following her TA sailing from November 2017 to the final sailing in early May of 2018.

Thanks MADFlyer -- this is what I hoped to hear. DH is amenable to flying to San Juan for a cruise and we like the RA class of ships.