Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Not until the second November cruise. Of course barring any redeploying by Royal. :rolleyes:

The 10/29 trip is going to be a hoot. Big reunion group from past Freedom cruises. Actually, there is a roll call on that one

I'll check out the roll call, thanks. :) I'm on a reunion cruise this October (2016) on Oasis, the last sailing before leaving PE.

• 2 weeks later...
Something is going on. Didn't the keep delaying the itineraries for Quantum, before we were told she was going to China.

Well yes, same thing. They don't seem to know exactly where they are deploying the ships. :D:rolleyes::D

Are they kidding? What is the MATTER with this company??

Another week-what's gonna change that they didn't yet figure out during the last month of delay. And what's this pattern of waiting till the day before releases and delaying. They've published revisions of that schedule at least 5 times at this point. Really points to a serious company issue.

Another week-what's gonna change that they didn't yet figure out during the last month of delay. And what's this pattern of waiting till the day before releases and delaying. They've published revisions of that schedule at least 5 times at this point. Really points to a serious company issue.

They don't seem to care.

They don't seem to care.

I am thinking that they realized that their system would not be able to handle all of the new bookings, along with all of the re-bookings of the new issues, as well as the Bogos within meta categories, and the free grats starting April 4th.

No different than the last few years.

Pushed back AGAIN?!

I looked at the dates and wondered the same thing. I am waiting for Hawaii. I assume that is in the exotics. At first it was to come out March 21. then April 4, then April 18. I sail on April 27--what are the chances I can book onboard when it opens. :rolleyes:

I looked at the dates and wondered the same thing. I am waiting for Hawaii. I assume that is in the exotics. At first it was to come out March 21. then April 4, then April 18. I sail on April 27--what are the chances I can book onboard when it opens. :rolleyes:

Timing might turn out to be perfect.:)

I am thinking that they realized that their system would not be able to handle all of the new bookings, along with all of the re-bookings of the new issues, as well as the Bogos within meta categories, and the free grats starting April 4th.

they can always cancel the ongoing "BOGO" sale that isn't really a sale.

Is the "additional Caribbean" in May new? We could be waiting over a month for all the Caribbean deployments.

I don't remember seeing that before. That must be the date for all the cruises that they have not figured out what to do with yet:D

< sigh > You and me both! We sail on April 20, so with our luck will probably be off the ship before anything opens. :eek:

Thanks for the new, updated yet again schedule, Karen.