Live from the Maasdam's ATLANTIC ADVENTURE

sansterre

The Maasdam leaves Ft. Lauderdale today at 4:00 for the Atlantic Adventure, returning on December 19. I will post occasional updates and hopefully a few photos for anyone interested. I also encourage others on the cruise to post their comments and photos on this thread. If readers have any particular questions about the ship or the port, I will try to answer them.

We have had a wonderful Roll Call and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow at our Meet and Greet!

Edited by sansterre

We certainly envy you, doing this all over again with a few different ports and extra days. We enjoyed meeting you last year on the cruise, and will follow along on this one!

I'll be interested to know what you do in Malta, as we will be there next year on Prinsendam.

PS - There is a "sailaway" thread going for your departure, and many, many "addicts" will be waving at you as you leave! Has anyone requested "a wave" from the Port Everglades webcam?

Edited by Vict0riann

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much for your plans to treat us to updates on this wonderful cruise!!

May you have the best of times like on the Westerdam Tahiti a few years ago. I am sure this will be a stand-out cruise, too.

Bon Voyage to you and all CC pax onboard!

Bon voyage to you and the rest of this year's roll call. That was a wonderful cruise last year, and I hope the weather gods smile on you again this time out.

Looking forward to the updates on the progress of the trip!

The Maasdam leaves Ft. Lauderdale today at 4:00 for the Atlantic Adventure, returning on December 19. I will post occasional updates and hopefully a few photos for anyone interested. I also encourage others on the cruise to post their comments and photos on this thread. If readers have any particular questions about the ship or the port, I will try to answer them.

We have had a wonderful Roll Call and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow at our Meet and Greet!

Have a fantastic adventure!

Looking forward to following your adventure!

We'll be boarding on Dec 19 as you disembark. Since we never sailed on Maasdam before, any ship info you can include in your posting would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to share your journey!

Marge & Robert

I'm looking forward to following this thread. We will be on the Maasdam next August. It will be our first time on a HAL ship and we are looking forward to it.

I hope you will have time to take and post pictures of the different areas of the ship, in addition to your ports of call.

Your itinerary sounds wonderful. Happy sailing!

Thanks for doing this blog. We are going on the Prisendam in March and are interested in reading your posts every day. Some friends of ours are on there as well. Your roll call was so much more active than ours has been so far. But we are very excited to be going in March and look forward to meeting all of the people on our roll call.

Have a great trip!

Betty