New Suite Benefits - Sky Suites get Michael's Club Access

need2bespoiled

Zeniths receive the Premium Package.

The problem of overcrowding will be mainly on the S Class ships,particularity Reflection. Some talk about using "staggered hours" for different groups. MC on current Connie cruise is pretty packed in the evenings. I can tell you that at least on this cruise it's not about drinks, but rather some very lively discussion.

Apologies I should have checked.

If my 5-day this coming March on Connie is anything like my cruise last year during college spring break on a RC ship, MC shouldn't be crowded at all. Although it might be the only place that week to get a drink that isn't crowded. :eek:

We sailed RC last year (4 days during spring break, it was even marketed as collegepartycruise.com and while the pool was crowded, it was not as bad as the scene's we heard described on the Constellation. We did our own thing, at on Nassau one night and in specialty dining the other nights and thought the kids were pretty good, even if there were a lot of them.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sailing in a CS on Reflection in January. I was really looking forward to some quiet/civilized time in MC during the cruise. A little nervous now that Sky Suites are permitted to use MC. Wouldn't be concerned on other ships but since Reflection needs to take into account double the amount of Sky Suites (former AQ Suites), I anticipate it is going to be mayhem in MC around dinnertime. Would love to hear from X on how they plan on handling the crowds since not all ships are created equal when implementing this new benefit. Does anyone have a photo of MC on Reflection? Does anyone know the legal limit of guests that can use MC at one time vs. the number of suites passengert that might be on the ship?

Thanks

Here's a link to photos of MC on Reflection.

http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/celebrity-reflection-621/michaels-club-132091/

Just saw this image as part of the new SuiteClass perks, regarding the afternoon snacks.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suites-offer?cid=sm_int_fb_gbstfr_1511_spcl_post_all_5848&sf15202507=1

Just got off Silhouette and there was nothing remotely that nice. What the butler brought was not much better than what I could go get in Ocean View. Looking forward to getting the new "Delectable Delights" next cruise as they look fab. Hoping X will not deliver a "Delightful Excuse" excuse instead.

Just got off Silhouette and there was nothing remotely that nice. What the butler brought was not much better than what I could go get in Ocean View. Looking forward to getting the new "Delectable Delights" next cruise as they look fab. Hoping X will not deliver a "Delightful Excuse" excuse instead.

WORD. I will stay positive for the moment, but these upgrades begin in December and I am already wondering how much they will change by January! LOL. Maybe we will only get them on sea days and not port days. :)

Six lollipop lamb chops and (I'm guessing here) salmon rolls - look quite nice.

I personally love Lamb Lollipops but do not think this is a good item to deliver to cabins, there is NO way to keep it warm long enough from the butiler's pantry's to the cabins. Maybe served in MC if they figure out a way to keep them warm and not dry out.

Salmon rolls on the other hand, nice choice, easier to keep cold / room temperature, just don't wait too long to eat.

What about an improvement on the continental breakfast in Luminae, especially on disembarkation? It's pretty much a joke and if Luminae is not open early enough for an early excursion, that leaves room services, which is usually good, but not always, except of course the last morning...

Happy sailing,

Jenna

As those in RS and higher have the premium beverage package, only those in CS, Zeniths and VIP may not have had any beverage package. Michael's Club is not used because of free drinks but because the ambiance and company were good.

If Celebrity shortens the time for free drinks or removes them we will surely find out how many people were using it for the free drinks. Wanna bet?

Just saw this image as part of the new SuiteClass perks, regarding the afternoon snacks.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suites-offer?cid=sm_int_fb_gbstfr_1511_spcl_post_all_5848&sf15202507=1

this is great for all but those of us on TA's, TP's and repositioning cruises....the small print excludes them, which I thought it would...as it has been that way for some time...

no problem we will still enjoy Michael's Club and have a wonderful time, I'm sure.

If Celebrity shortens the time for free drinks or removes them we will surely find out how many people were using it for the free drinks. Wanna bet?

The only ones able to use Michaels's without a package are those in Celebrity Suites and the VIP guests. If Celebrity stops the free drinks, that would solve the potential issue of people who use the room for free drinks. I have never been on a Celebrity Cruise without a Beverage Package and if they stop the complimentary drink part it would reduce any pressure in Michael's. I think Michael's changes when the ship does transatlantic and transpacific cruises as the long periods that people are on ship draws them to the area.

We have one one Caribbean and one European cruise with Michael's access and have never had any issues.

Just modified my previously booked March 2015 Caribbean cruise (already in a Celebrity suite), changing to this new suite promotion. Now I have the full Go-Best promo and saved $330 compared to my original reservation. In addition to the free unlimited internet for 2 and free gratuities for 2, they added 2 premium beverage packages and $150 OBC per person.

No complaints here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just modified my previously booked March 2015 Caribbean cruise (already in a Celebrity suite), changing to this new suite promotion. Now I have the full Go-Best promo and saved $330 compared to my original reservation. In addition to the free unlimited internet for 2 and free gratuities for 2, they added 2 premium beverage packages and $150 OBC per person.

No complaints here!

Nice. Was it CS-to-CS? Or did you downgrade to SS?

Stayed in a CS. We really enjoyed the bedroom separate from the living room. I've been in an RS, but don't think we need the extra room.

We too have a CS for March 2016 but all suites are sold out. Was that the case for you, were all suites sold out & you were still able to get this deal?

We too have a CS for March 2016 but all suites are sold out. Was that the case for you, were all suites sold out & you were still able to get this deal?

We had booked a Celebrity suite for our March 2016 cruise while on our recent TA cruise via the future bookings office. But that was based on the old promo, so I requested that it be redone today for the new suite promo.

Much better deal.

All the suites have been sold on our Feb 16 cruise for months.

What the Celebrity site shows and what our TA can see were completely different. I didn’t look at your particular sailing, but we looked at 3 different ones and the X site was out of sync with the actual available inventory.

What the Celebrity site shows and what our TA can see were completely different. I didn’t look at your particular sailing, but we looked at 3 different ones and the X site was out of sync with the actual available inventory.

No ours are sold. I check them on an online site which shows which actual cabins are unsold, so that when I book I know exactly which cabins are available. What I see there always seems to tie up with what our TA sees. I just checked our cruise a minute ago and one CS has appeared, which I would have been interested in before the change (we are in an S1). There was one S2 last week but apart from these which must be due to cancellations, there has been nothing since before the summer.

I just checked the Celebrity sire and the same cabin is available there.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank