How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

B1G

How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?  

515 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

So, does that mean a change in screen name?

There's a story behind my screen name

(forgot my password away-back-when on the critic and just started over.... ):o

34qtdtz.jpg

Edited by A Sixth?

A Sixth, I have a story too.

About 8 years ago, around US election time, I chose Obamamama. I thought it was catchy and it just came into my head (I am a Canadian, like you).

Well, some posters found it political, which was very funny to me. However the Cruise Critic people asked me to change it and Can'tstopcruising popped into my head. So that's what it is.

We will take #13 in the fall and #14 in the spring. We normally sail 10-14 nights in suites and we will never get to Zenith or even close, because we love land vacations just as much.

We have also never sailed anything other than Celebrity. So far. Likely will be doing some Viking River cruises and some Azamara Club Cruises in the next couple years.

But plan to do way more since they offer the bev pkg and Royal does not! We loved Silhouette and have another booked on her, so totally see us doing more Celebrity cruises in the future.

Wished they did 3 and 4 nighters. We are pretty much restricted to Royal for those

Don't worry.

Go and enjoy.

Thank you!!

I have had to make myself stop looking at cabins and classes so I don't drive myself crazy! I have a perfectly nice A2 booked and I made a change to the starboard side to avoid the possible port-side smoke while docked. I will be fine where I am and can enjoy the Relaxation Room and play lizard on the Persian Garden tile loungers to my heart's content (being polite to others who want turns too of course!). [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the more important question is, how many days have you cruised on Celebrity, rather than how many cruises. I met one cruiser from Florida who had a lot of cruises on various cruise lines but all of them 3 or 4 days in length to the Caribbean. Just repeating what they told me.

Edited by El Crucero

I think the more important question is, how many days have you cruised on Celebrity, rather than how many cruises.

1,697 days by year's end, not that I'm addicted to cruising. ;)

73 nights on Celebrity, but only 6 cruises :) there's a missing one from the early 2000's when Infinity was brand new, that Celebrity has no record of... apparently there was some sort of data loss from that time period. :)

I realize this just makes me a neophyte around here :) It's awesome that some people are able to cruise as much as they have. :)

But plan to do way more since they offer the bev pkg and Royal does not! We loved Silhouette and have another booked on her, so totally see us doing more Celebrity cruises in the future.

Wished they did 3 and 4 nighters. We are pretty much restricted to Royal for those

Royal Caribbean does have beverage packages and has had them for quite a while. I have had the package for the last 2 years on RCCL.

4 so far....Solstice twice in the Caribbean (east & west), Reflection in eastern Med and Infinity for a full Panama Canal crossing. 2 more booked...Alaska on the Millennium and southern Caribbean on the Silhouette. Love Celebrity!!

what makes you say that? why are you questioning your booking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry, just saw this one. There just seems to be so much negativity and people talking about this going downhill or that not being what it was.

But it's ok... I'll take myself off the boards if I have to, and know that I'll be out of the nasty NYC February for a week on a beautiful ship doing one of my favorite things to do - cruise! :)

Just the one so far, but that will change, probably our number two line.

Only two issues..

One limited itineraries here in Australia, indeed limited cruises, one ship for about six months, compared to say Princess three ships year round and a couple for six months. Plus the fact that the Aus$ is a bit low which makes on board spending high when convernted on Celebrity who charge US$ v Princess Aus$.

I notice quite a few posters on this thread who are looking forward to their first Celebrity cruise. I will never forget my first Celebrity cruise on the brand new Millennium on its first Christmas-New Years cruise. My DW and I enjoyed it so much that we booked the new Summit for the following year. I really didn't cruise much in those days since I was working and budget could be tight, but I was hooked on cruising. I hope all the new Celebrity cruisers find the joy I found. I've truly enjoyed the great staff who have become like family and the many passengers that have become friends. Good cruising!

I will never forget my first Celebrity cruise on the brand new Millennium on its first Christmas-New Years cruise.

Mr. Orator,

Would that sailing happen to be December 17, 2000? :)