What is the one thing...

KruzeKrazy!

We had a great thread not too long ago with lots of interesting comments on if you had a magic wand what is the one thing you would like Princess to change...

So let's try the reverse: if you had a magic wand what is the one thing you hope Princess never changes, eliminates, etc.?

I'll bet there are lots of interesting thoughts out there...

Hard to keep it at one, but the first thing that popped into my mind:

Afternoon Tea--full white gloved service offered every day.

Completely spoiled by Princess as many other lines, even some upscale ones, have gone to self-serve and/or pre-made plates at teatime. Or they proffer you a teabag and cup of hot water rather than actual brewed tea--even at their for-fee tea service. But with attendance dwindling you have to wonder how long Princess will keep theirs up.

OBC for Veterans! Every little bit helps.

THANK YOU, Princess!!!

:cool:

Me too but just like the other types of OBC such as shareholder's & FCD...it's the ability to combine all of the various types of OBCs which is not an option of some other cruise lines.

The net result is a more affordable cruise experience on the cruise line that provides me with my best overall cruise experience...win, win! :D

But please don't eliminate the great nightly pasta course which I've enjoyed since my first Princess cruise sailing on Sitmar. ;)

OBC for Veterans! Every little bit helps.

THANK YOU, Princess!!!

:cool:

That is a very cool thing. I'm not a Veteran but my brother and SIL are. They got OBC on our last cruise and will on our upcoming cruise together. Every little bit does help. Hey, I'm thrilled with the 25.00 OBC my TA gave me on one of my cruises. :):):)

Great thread thanks. It's been many years since we sailed Princess and are returning this year. This is giving me good memories of things we've been missing !

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The ability to bring your own wine on board upon payment of a corkage fee. Princess really sets itself apart from similarly priced competitors with this policy, most of whom place a limit on the number of bottles that are welcomed.

The ability to bring your own wine on board upon payment of a corkage fee. Princess really sets itself apart from similarly priced competitors with this policy, most of whom place a limit on the number of bottles that are welcomed.

That's my favorite, too!

I hope they they never eliminate the ability to go to your cabinright after you embark. I don't think I would like having to wait and carry my hand luggage around the ship.

Although the cabin was not ready on two or three of my most recent Princess cruises, I could still go to the cabin to drop off the hand luggage.

Cabin condition when boarding:

890412%20002%2004.12.15%20Emerald%20Princess%20cabin%20E312%20not%20ready%20yet%20DSC06093_zpsmcmas5tz.jpg

Edited by caribill

I hope they they never eliminate the ability to go to your cabinright after you embark. I don't think I would like having to wait and carry my hand luggage around the ship.

YES!! This is something we really like about Princess.

Everything that made us fall in love with Princess and cruising. I absolutely, positively, knew I would hate cruising. I am so very grateful that our first cruise was on Princess. Everything about the experience showed me how wrong I was.

However, friends cruised once and only once. Their first (and last) cruise was on Carnival in the Caribbean during Spring Break. D'Oh!

Thank you Princess for being Princess.