So where can I get a premium burger on M-Class ships now?

TeeRick

So they now reverted back to the Pool Grill on M-Class (Constellation) with free burgers and hot dogs by the pool. No changes to Mast Grill for S-Class - a failed experiment on Equinox. . This now appears to be the case so everybody is happy. However for M-Class, I like the option of having premium burgers at a fee somewhere else on the ship in addition to the free burgers at the Pool Grill or OVC. Unless I am in a suite and get the Luminae burger, the option of a premium fresh-cooked burger does not seem to exist on M-Class for those who want to pay for one. On S-Class the option exists with Lawn Club Grill or Gastro Bar for example.

So they now reverted back to the Pool Grill on M-Class (Constellation) with free burgers and hot dogs by the pool. No changes to Mast Grill for S-Class - a failed experiment on Equinox. . This now appears to be the case so everybody is happy. However for M-Class, I like the option of having premium burgers at a fee somewhere else on the ship in addition to the free burgers at the Pool Grill or OVC. Unless I am in a suite and get the Luminae burger, the option of a premium fresh-cooked burger does not seem to exist on M-Class for those who want to pay for one. On S-Class the option exists with Lawn Club Grill or Gastro Bar for example.
In MY opinion, they should either expand the concept of Sushi on Five or open a new dining venue by the afternoon outdoor movie place.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

In MY opinion, they should either expand the concept of Sushi on Five or open a new dining venue by the afternoon outdoor movie place.

Agreed. At Universal City Walk there's a restaurant, Cowfish, that does just this and does it reasonably well

Agreed. At Universal City Walk there's a restaurant, Cowfish, that does just this and does it reasonably well

I just looked at Cowfish's menu. There you go, that makes PERFECT sense! ESPECIALLY since its SUPPOSED to be Kobe Style Burgers, so the Japanese tie- is right there! Why they didn't think to do this from the start is beyond me. It would extend the the audience for that restaurant. Plenty of people DON"T EAT Sushi.

Good idea. Still wouldn't get me into Sushi on 5 since I won't pay $10.00 for a burger, but would attract some.

I just looked at Cowfish's menu. There you go, that makes PERFECT sense! ESPECIALLY since its SUPPOSED to be Kobe Style Burgers, so the Japanese tie- is right there! Why they didn't think to do this from the start is beyond me. It would extend the the audience for that restaurant. Plenty of people DON"T EAT Sushi.

Ta da! This would be great. Celebrity, are you listening?

Why not worry about burgers & dogs,go to the grill & get a fresh grilled steak for lunch,just ask,with a smile,the grill guy will make it for you,no charge !!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ta da! This would be great. Celebrity, are you listening?

As an avid traveler and foodie, is happily consult with Celebrity on all matters of customer experience for free cruises. Guest experience is important and not easily understood through rating/comment cards alone as those statistically tend to skew responses.

Why not worry about burgers & dogs,go to the grill & get a fresh grilled steak for lunch,just ask,with a smile,the grill guy will make it for you,no charge !!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've never seen the option to have a fresh grilled steak at either the Mast or Pool Grills on Celebrity. They do offer them at dinner in the buffet.

The all new "Sushi and Burgers on 5." Maybe the space would get some use!

Didnt last long due to unpopularity of the concept..

They used to have great burgers, soups, paninis and crepes at Bistro on 5..well worth the price fir a great lunch/ brunch spot...Replaced it with Sushi a la carte...not for us.

We also liked the Porch on S class for panninis..they also replaced that with seafood..dh allergic to most fish. Have not heard much about that .recently...

Burgers on Equinox at the .gastropub..Everytime we tried there..it was not when they were serving food..heard its a good burger

Also seems they are served at Lawn Club Grill...we,d try that if not hangng out down at the pool

Book a suite. The burgers on Luminae's lunch menu are quite premium.

I had the burger once in Luminae. The burger was ok. Other items for lunch in Luminae are better. They do have grilled steaks, chicken and pork chops at the buffet at lunch.

Glad they had the premium burgers on our Constellation cruise a couple of weeks ago. They were very good. I think they would have been better off finding a place to make them in the Sunset Bar area on the AFT on Deck 10. That's a cool spot.

Sushi on Five already has Kobe sliders. They were good.

Was not aware of that....thanks for the info

how much do they charge and do they have sides.?.

Are they open on sailaway day?

.last we checked it was almost all sushi...

Glad they had the premium burgers on our Constellation cruise a couple of weeks ago. They were very good. I think they would have been better off finding a place to make them in the Sunset Bar area on the AFT on Deck 10. That's a cool spot.

Yes agreed. Or maybe they could add fresh burgers to the grill area in very the back of the OVC in addition to the steaks, chicken and fish freshly grilled there.

Well now they're gone.

Was not aware of that....thanks for the info

how much do they charge and do they have sides.?.

Are they open on sailaway day?

.last we checked it was almost all sushi...

S-Class Sushi on 5 has an expanded menu of non sushi/sashimi items as compared to M-Class. Just an FYI; the sliders served in S-Class Sushi on 5 are absolutely NOT Kobe beef - Celebrity is engaging in blatant false advertising if they are labeling them as such.