Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

7 hours ago, UKWLDCruise said:

I was advised in Dec by the LA to take the block on the ship or it might be months before they would ship it.

On our Serenade trip in November the choices were to take it or decline it, no option to have it shipped.

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 2:12 PM, Blizzard54 said:

On our Serenade trip in November the choices were to take it or decline it, no option to have it shipped.

Same for my February 4 Anthem sail.  Had choice and got in board a few days later.  

3 hours ago, little britain said:

FYI: On another site they have stated that all ships will be restocked with blocks by March; then they will stop sending the blocks out by post.
“Home deliveries will be discontinued and they will go back to the old process of being distributed onboard only”. 

That is how it is on Odyssey already. The options are to accept the block and it will be delivered to your cabin or decline the block. It makes sense. For RCI it is a very unnecessary expense to be shipping blocks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is how it is on Odyssey already. The options are to accept the block and it will be delivered to your cabin or decline the block. It makes sense. For RCI it is a very unnecessary expense to be shipping blocks. 

So that’s for ships where they are restocked. New(old) process resumed! 

I guess some ships still don’t have stock which is why they are aiming for mid March 

#supplychainproblems 

Edited by little britain

5 hours ago, little britain said:

FYI: On another site they have stated that all ships will be restocked with blocks by March; then they will stop sending the blocks out by post.
“Home deliveries will be discontinued and they will go back to the old process of being distributed onboard only”. 

Hello,

Do you know if that only applied to 'current blocks'? I have an arrears list as long as your arm that I am waiting for.

Regards,

Cublet

2 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Do you know if that only applied to 'current blocks'? I have an arrears list as long as your arm that I am waiting for.

Regards,

Cublet

I suggest that next time you are onboard going to LA and making sure that they have it listed in your record.  We did last time we were on Navigator, we filled out a form for each block we were missing and we have officially received all of them.😀

1 hour ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am currently on Navigator, and they do not have any blocks.  They are mailing my block to my home address.

It may take a while... We just received last week Oasis block. Cruise was in May/June 2022. Some people wait longer.

4 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Regards,

Cublet

Are you on a certain social media site for P members?  They are compiling a list of those with outstanding blocks and emailing the list to someone High Up who is getting them sent out 

10 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I suggest that next time you are onboard going to LA and making sure that they have it listed in your record.  We did last time we were on Navigator, we filled out a form for each block we were missing and we have officially received all of them.😀

We were on Navigator in September, gave the form to the LA, and haven't received ours, as yet. ☺️

18 hours ago, little britain said:

Are you on a certain social media site for P members?  They are compiling a list of those with outstanding blocks and emailing the list to someone High Up who is getting them sent out 

Hello,

No, I'm a miserable git so don't do 'social' anything.🤣

Regards,

Cublet

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2023 at 8:40 AM, little britain said:

I am still waiting on my Brilliance Block from our TA in Nov!