Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

18 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You are supposed to get a note in your cabin on the cruise during which you reach 140.

Since you didn't, call C&A. I didn't realize we had passed 140 til I got home (didn't get the note). They can mail it to you.

We're still waiting for our first block from June 2022. We've gotten our second, but the first is a mystery. We've asked the LA on our last 3 cruises what's up. Each has given a different answer.

Does anyone know the email address for the loyalty ambassador on the Odessey?

Our next cruise will be on that ship and we are hoping that being recognized as a new Pinnacle on the cruise with 700 points that we can hopefully get a clear crystal block. We know that on other ships that the loyalty ambassador normally has a small supply that they have hidden away for some folks.

Just now, smokeybandit said:

We're still waiting for our first block from June 2022. We've gotten our second, but the first is a mystery. We've asked the LA on our last 3 cruises what's up. Each has given a different answer.

I was waiting for a block since Dec. 2021.  Same story for me.  Email mbayley@rccl.com if you want the block.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 7:27 PM, WeMissSeaView said:

Currently on the Wonder and the blocks are the new color blocks.  When I was on the Wonder in March 2022, they were clear blocks.  The number of clear Wonder blocks may be a low number.

That's curious, our part received 2 blocks on Wonder the week of July 23. both were clear

2 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

That's curious, our part received 2 blocks on Wonder the week of July 23. both were clear

They were going to run out of the old clear ones at some point. That point seems to be in the weeks following your cruise.

We just received our Radiance colored crystal block by FedEx today. We have been waiting since September 2022. Filled out paperwork on board, visited the loyalty ambassador on 2 subsequent cruises and made 3 phone calls. Seems like they could do a little better, but at least it arrived!

1 hour ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Received by post yesterday a coloured Wonder block for a cruise taken approximately 12 months ago.

Good to know. I’m missing my Wonder block from Oct/22 TA. I will give a few more weeks and then write or call.

16 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Good to know. I’m missing my Wonder block from Oct/22 TA. I will give a few more weeks and then write or call.

I was on the Oct TA and I got my block in May.   It was the original design which I was glad to get so it matches my others.  

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 12:51 PM, Clarea said:

That has been our experience. Sometimes on the bed, sometimes at the repeater's party, sometimes just handed to us, sometimes nothing requiring a call to C&A after the cruise.

We got our 1st block today on Navigator. But I called Guest Services who said they would contact Loyalty. It was on our bed this eve when we returned from dinner. I have read where it was mailed months later, or not at all,,,but some got them on the ship. I didn't want to wait and depend on RCCL.

• Like 1

We just got our latest block on Wonder a couple of weeks ago.  When we boarded, there was a form that we had to fill out.  Basically it said whether we wanted it or not and if we didn't claim it, we couldn't get it later.  It was delivered to our cabin.  We now have 7 (should have 8 but gave one away as it was a duplicate).  This was the first new colored one we've received.  They are no longer mailing them.  Either you get it on the cruise it's offered on, or according to the form, you don't get it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BND said:

We just got our latest block on Wonder a couple of weeks ago.  When we boarded, there was a form that we had to fill out.  Basically it said whether we wanted it or not and if we didn't claim it, we couldn't get it later.  It was delivered to our cabin.  We now have 7 (should have 8 but gave one away as it was a duplicate).  This was the first new colored one we've received.  They are no longer mailing them.  Either you get it on the cruise it's offered on, or according to the form, you don't get it.

Glad you got one. I never did receive my Wonder block from Oct./2022 cruise. Oh well, win some, lose some. I did fill out a form on the cruise, as they were out, but it was never mailed either. Guess it won’t be now.

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

Glad you got one. I never did receive my Wonder block from Oct./2022 cruise. Oh well, win some, lose some. I did fill out a form on the cruise, as they were out, but it was never mailed either. Guess it won’t be now.

Call C&A.  That happened to me on the Wonder in 2022 and C&A mailed one to me.  Or, if you sail on the Wonder again explain what happened to the LA.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BND said:

How do you like the look of the colored block? 

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

How do you like the look of the colored block? 

It looks better in person than in photos so I actually do like it.  It's just so different than the rest we have.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, steveru621 said:

I have two. We got one on board two weeks ago.

New style.

Since I posted this we now have 2. At that time we were waiting for them to be mailed. But since then we got one of the colored ones. I like it as much as the others. 

• Like 1