Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

9 hours ago, brillohead said:

And Navigator isn't really built for cold weather... not much to do if you can't be on the pool deck on sea days.

What are you talking about? A t-shirt sale on the Royal Promenade is the highlight of any cruise.😉😇

• Haha 1

We had a form for my crystal block on the last Odyssey Europe sailing last month..

Personally - I don't mind.  We are usually close to over on our luggage and don't need the extra weight.  We had one for the Radiance in Alaska and we had so many heavy clothes that I had to carry that sucker in my backpack.

I am curious to see how long it takes for them to send it.  Probably a few years!  

Will have earned another by then!

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2022 at 4:59 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

The form has been given in and it says 8-12 weeks for delivery...the clock is ticking!

Don’t hold your breath.  We we due our latest block in Nov 21.  And we’re still waiting for the one prior to that lol.  We’ve asked onboard a couple of times just for the laugh, as we really couldn’t care less either way.  Kinda funny to hear the various excuses. 

Edited by bucfan2

49 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

Don’t hold your breath.  We we due our latest block in Nov 21.  And we’re still waiting for the one prior to that lol.  We’ve asked onboard a couple of times just for the laugh, as we really couldn’t care less either way.  Kinda funny to hear the various excuses. 

If you are on a ship and have a good Loyalty Ambassador they will have a form for you to fill out and sign.  We were missing blocks from 2 years ago and now we are all up to date!  

1 minute ago, Tlbecker1 said:

If you are on a ship and have a good Loyalty Ambassador they will have a form for you to fill out and sign.  We were missing blocks from 2 years ago and now we are all up to date!  

Thanks.  We’ve done that as well. The ‘supply chain’ excuse was the latest. If I wasn’t retired, I’d find a way to work that one into a week or two off - seems to be an excuse for everything else. 

1 minute ago, bucfan2 said:

Thanks.  We’ve done that as well. The ‘supply chain’ excuse was the latest. If I wasn’t retired, I’d find a way to work that one into a week or two off - seems to be an excuse for everything else. 

We finally have all 6 that we were owed, so don’t give up hope.  I can’t tell you how many times I mentioned it to the LA and I finally found one that cared.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I know some folks don't care about the blocks but I don't happen to be one of them.

Ya, I say we couldn't care less, but it's a defense mechanism against disappointment/frustration lol.  We enjoy them as well. 

When speaking to the LA's, we also mention the 'all access tour' perk that was taken away from d+....love the excuses that were given regarding that as well...funny how it's readily available for those willing to pay $195 tho.  

I'm off my high-horse now...approaching the 'complainer zone' and don't need to be there.

Edited by bucfan2
  • Like 1