Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 1/4/2023 at 12:12 PM, Blizzard54 said:

On our Serenade trip in November the choices were to take it or decline it, no option to have it shipped.

On Radiance took option to have it shipped to Canada - big mistake!  It was stopped in Cdn customs - Tried to find my address in that city - not where  I live! Called Royal who had it shipped back to Florida and tried again - got a call from customs who wanted my account #?  Called Royal who fixed something and - Mid Feb - sailed in late Sept. I finally got my block.  Some delay was because they changed supplies of block.  Advice - take your block when onboard.

12 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Other than just placing these crystal blocks neatly on a shelf, any other ideas on a fun or unique way to use it or display it? Thanks.

Get a lot of them and make a glass block wall, or make a glass block window.  You would be the talk of the neighborhood!!! 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, Ocean Boy said:

What are they doing, embedding a picture or gluing it to the back of the block? 

I think it's print on the back.

Same technology that allows for photos to be printed directly on glass

Here is one we have

20230304_113506.thumb.jpg.050623638566b5dfb222f154e984ed2d.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We are still waiting for our Odyssey block from Feb. 2022 I have called C and A twice about this block and the last time I called (May 2023) they said you are not able to get this block as you left it too late to call us

I said it is not my job to call about the block it is supposed to be automatic and Sophie said that she would put in a request but if I did not hear from C and A in 2 weeks it meant that I was not going to get the block.

Never heard from C and A

Sue

1 hour ago, go fish 44 said:

We are still waiting for our Odyssey block from Feb. 2022 I have called C and A twice about this block and the last time I called (May 2023) they said you are not able to get this block as you left it too late to call us

I said it is not my job to call about the block it is supposed to be automatic and Sophie said that she would put in a request but if I did not hear from C and A in 2 weeks it meant that I was not going to get the block.

Never heard from C and A

email mbayley@rccl.com

Finally got my Dec 2021 Anthem block after emailing the above.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kccrzr said:

I have a clear (non-colorized) Adventure of the Seas crystal block and am interested in trading for a non-colorized Ovation, Anthem, Rhapsody or Spectrum block.

I have one up for auction on eBay.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an extra Grandeur and Liberty I would like to trade. I will be on Grandeur 9/9/23 and on Wonder several times in September and October. If interested please let me know what you can offer in trade. 

I’d love to trade for your Grandeur.  I have Navigator and Serenade original script crystal blocks to trade.  They are in new condition, never displayed or handled, no chips or scratches and come in their original satin lined box.  Would have to do a mailing trade. Thanks for considering!

Interesting. We buy models of ships every time we sail on them for the first time, but we treat crystal blocks as artifact/memory from sailing we received it for when we reached certain number of points.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Garmy44 said:

I have an extra Grandeur and Liberty I would like to trade. I will be on Grandeur 9/9/23 and on Wonder several times in September and October. If interested please let me know what you can offer in trade. 

I will be on Wonder 9/10, 10/22, & 10/29. I would trade one of the following for the Liberty. I have extra non-color:

Allure

Explorer

Navigator

Oasis

Quantum

Symphony

6 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

How do you get a block? We are at 170 pts so passed the mark a few cruises ago ????

You are supposed to get a note in your cabin on the cruise during which you reach 140.

Since you didn't, call C&A. I didn't realize we had passed 140 til I got home (didn't get the note). They can mail it to you.

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

You are supposed to get a note in your cabin on the cruise during which you reach 140.

Since you didn't, call C&A. I didn't realize we had passed 140 til I got home (didn't get the note). They can mail it to you.

Ok thanks 😊 

• Like 1