Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 2/15/2023 at 8:52 AM, cublet said:

Hello,

Do you know if that only applied to 'current blocks'? I have an arrears list as long as your arm that I am waiting for.

Regards,

Cublet

Call the C&A desk 800.526.9723.  I had to follow up to see if the LA on Anthem had processed the request.  Not surprised, none on record.

PS, If D+ prompt #9.

43 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Call the C&A desk 800.526.9723.  I had to follow up to see if the LA on Anthem had processed the request.  Not surprised, none on record.

PS, If D+ prompt #9.

@cublet is in England!  Its 0800 240 4261 for us. Not sure what Guatemala's knowledge about block delivery is though.  I think it would be better to go through the list with the LA on your next cruise tbh!

1 minute ago, little britain said:

@cublet is in England!  Its 0800 240 4261 for us. Not sure what Guatemala's knowledge about block delivery is though.  I think it would be better to go through the list with the LA on your next cruise tbh!

I agree.  We never had any success with calling in, asking the LA in person finally got it done.

4 hours ago, little britain said:

Not sure what Guatemala's knowledge about block delivery is though.  

Yeah...when I called this afternoon the agent quickly said they dont deal with blocks and gave me the email crownanchor.uk@rccl.com to contact with my query

50 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Yeah...when I called this afternoon the agent quickly said they dont deal with blocks and gave me the email crownanchor.uk@rccl.com to contact with my query

So the “UK” office ( albeit in Guatemala 🇬🇹) gave you the email 📧 of the “UK” office email team ( Also in Guatemala) to ask the same question…?!?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, little britain said:

So the “UK” office ( albeit in Guatemala 🇬🇹) gave you the email 📧 of the “UK” office email team ( Also in Guatemala) to ask the same question…?!?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Guatemalan call center employees make around $2000 per year. US call center employees make around $2800 per month.

Should we be tipping them to make up for the disparity in wages like we do onboard. 🤔

JK

FWIW, $2000 per year is a typical wage for their economy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, little britain said:

By the sounds of it, she just wanted rid of me and was passing the buck to another team! 

16 hours ago, little britain said:

Ours was just left on the bed on that cruise.

Hello,

I once, and only once, had mine presented to me by the Master of the Independence at a C&A event - those were the days!

Regards,

Cublet

So I got a generic reply,,,,looks like they are still blaming the shut down and I should not hold my breath!

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines regarding your Crystal Block.

Please accept our apologies for the delay on de delivery of your Crystal Block awards.

Kindly note that the stock of Crystal Block was paused during the pandemic due to our worldwide supplier.

While stock is slowly becoming available, we cannot guarantee yet that the Crystal blocks for the ships you require are in existence.

We can confirm your Order has been placed. However, we do not have an estimated time frame from delivery. For which it may take several months for you to receive it.

Kindly confirm the address for your delivery for us to make sure we have the correct information.

Your order will be packaged and mailed when stock is available.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

We encourage you to check our website to discover the different amazing destinations we have available whenever you wish to sail with us again.

On 2/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, little britain said:

I think it would be better to go through the list with the LA on your next cruise tbh!

I think I'll be taking your advice.

We earned our first on Anthem back in September. Checked with the LA on board at the time and he said yes we're on his list and double-checked the address. I'm not holding my breath that they will actually send it to us in Portugal.

However, we are back on Anthem again in April and July, so I'll be hounding the LA then to see if I can actually get one to bring back with us.

• Like 1

We will earn our 280 block on our Icon cruise next year, we will be 2 pts from it when we board.  So you get the block for the ship you earned it on  not the next cruise after that right?...just can't remember.  We got our second one at a Tier recognition.  Just want to make sure we get ours for ICON and not the following cruise, we may have to book a shorti if that is the case.

1 minute ago, BecciBoo said:

We will earn our 280 block on our Icon cruise next year, we will be 2 pts from it when we board.  So you get the block for the ship you earned it on  not the next cruise after that right?...just can't remember.  We got our second one at a Tier recognition.  Just want to make sure we get ours for ICON and not the following cruise, we may have to book a shorti if that is the case.

You will get the block on the cruise that you hit the required point total. I just got my Odyssey block. I did check with the LA to be sure that I was on his list. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I'll also get my 280 block on the Icon Inaugural sailing...timed that well.

• Like 1

We have had several cruises since earning our first block.  We earned it on our favorite ship Jewel.  When we were on Oasis a month ago, I asked the LA if we were missed or maybe the points changed to qualify.  He said you should’ve received it on the Jewel cruise.  He said it would be mailed to us.  Now I’m doubtful, does it normally take awhile, like months?

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I'll also get my 280 block on the Icon Inaugural sailing...timed that well.

Have to say I applied for my ship blocks  as I went up the ladder.  To date, have not received one. I am Diamond Plus.   So good luck receiving . 

1 minute ago, Missymo said:

Have to say I applied for my ship blocks  as I went up the ladder.  To date, have not received one. I am Diamond Plus.   So good luck receiving . 

I have received every one of mine (and a few extra) without issue including getting mailed the one that they were out of stock on for the Symphony.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TinkBellaMom said:

We have had several cruises since earning our first block.  We earned it on our favorite ship Jewel.  When we were on Oasis a month ago, I asked the LA if we were missed or maybe the points changed to qualify.  He said you should’ve received it on the Jewel cruise.  He said it would be mailed to us.  Now I’m doubtful, does it normally take awhile, like months?

With my last cruise on Adventure, which was just before the shutdown, I was not on the list and they did not have any extra blocks. It showed up at my home four or five months later. 

On 2/19/2023 at 10:16 AM, TinkBellaMom said:

I'm waiting for a Jewel box since October. 

On 2/19/2023 at 9:16 AM, Missymo said:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!  I had to contact both corporate about my last one on Vision at 210 pts and again contacted loyalty ambassador to make sure she had it and then at the Top Tier they awarded it.  First one for Allure delivered to our cabin.  So Icon will make the 3rd one.

24 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!  I had to contact both corporate about my last one on Vision at 210 pts and again contacted loyalty ambassador to make sure she had it and then at the Top Tier they awarded it.  First one for Allure delivered to our cabin.  So Icon will make the 3rd one.

Received our first one, Allure, via in cabin delivery. Back then I had no idea what they were, so it was a nice surprise.

Scheduled for an Oasis on our next cruise.

I'll verify it with LA unless we get a note in our cabin

4 minutes ago, little britain said:

I would have thought you had more! 

Until this past year we had only done 2 cruises a year (Christmas and March break) and not in suites.  Big jump this past year with Alaska, Baltics (suite) solo sailing and one with my daughter.  Added over 100 points last year thanks to double points.

• Like 1