Big unveiling tomorrow???

Harborgirl246

I didn't get an email, but this thread has been fun to read.

It certainly has!

It would be interesting to know if receiving certain emails is a ‘targeted’ thing or just that their systems are so bad they miss people out!

We are definitely signed up for mails and received all the Edge blurb but not this...

...just thought, one day there might be a real ‘special offer’ email and we might miss it!

It certainly has!

It would be interesting to know if receiving certain emails is a ‘targeted’ thing or just that their systems are so bad they miss people out!

We are definitely signed up for mails and received all the Edge blurb but not this...

...just thought, one day there might be a real ‘special offer’ email and we might miss it!

I cruised Celebrity three times and signed up to get email at their website numerous times....Never received one.

Finally, got one! Checked spam also - wasn't there!

At the risk of sounding pessimistic, is anybody else prepared to be completely underwhelmed?

Yes, I already posted this yesterday:

Not sure what Evolution to Revolution has to do with Black Friday Sales. It sounds more like a new ship or more reveal on The Edge Class ship being built.

Either way, whatever it is will probably not live up to "the hype."

Yes, I already posted this yesterday:

Not sure what Evolution to Revolution has to do with Black Friday Sales. It sounds more like a new ship or more reveal on The Edge Class ship being built.

Either way, whatever it is will probably not live up to "the hype."

Really agree, they did the Edge and Beyond tag line a couple of years ago, Evolution to Revolution has that same type theme.

About the time I received the email, I was looking at a drop-down menu on ChoiceAir that allows me to choose the ship on which I am sailing. "Celebrity O" was listed as a ship. I did an Internet search and looked at the list of ships on the Celebrity site could find no "O" anywhere except on ChoiceAir.

I clicked on Celebrity O on ChoiceAir and looked as far out as 2020, but the site would never allow me to "select a date." Could this mysterious "O" be a new ship? Or, have I missed something?

"Celebrity O" is no longer listed as a ship option on ChoiceAir. Guess it was a typo.

Received another email this morning with no mention of revolution or evolution and not displaying the evil eye. It told me Celebrity could take me all over the world and had photos with links to different adventures around the world.

For those of you who never get Celebrity emails, the problem may not lie with them. My email provider is Comcast. I wasn't getting emails from a number of companies that I really wanted and that I knew had my correct address. After several attempts with Comcast, I finally spoke with an individual whose native language was English, so he understood my issue. He said to try adding the email address of these companies to my safe senders list. Once I did that for several of these businesses, boom, I was suddenly getting their emails. Celebrity is one of them.

I was so excited by this, I fell over backwards and kicked my computer off the desk!:eek: Really, Celebrity did you think we would welcome this evolution/revolution announcement when we were all waiting for another tier to be announced or some great sale on a website that works?