Current Cruise Director (CD) List

57 minutes ago, Brit-Cruiser said:

I was speaking to Drew Divine last month. He told me he is going to be moving to the Adventure early 2019. 

Hopefully before our February cruise.:classic_smile:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

I just boarded Adventure and Ken Jones is our Cruise Director.

ADVENTURE:  Ken Jones December 30 (for 2 months or 4 months?  Then Drew Devine?)
ALLURE Jimmy Rhodes November 4 until February 22, then Mitch Merucci February 22 until April 21
ANTHEM  Tornado Tanya until January 6, Dennis Charles returns January 6 until May 4, then Mitch Merucci May 4 until July 13.  Mitch returns September 7 until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCEChris Brown September 22 until late January (need date - then who?)
EMPRESS:  Bobby Broughton  November 11 until mid-March, then Elvis Pinto (need date)
ENCHANTMENT:   Susan Adams is due to sign off - who is the next CD and what is the handover date?
EXPLORER: Graham Seymour July 27 until until sometime in January (need date), then Clo O'Connor until sometime in March when Graham returns (need date)  
FREEDOM: Drew Devine September 29 until late January  (need date - then who?)
GRANDEUR: Mike Szwajkowski Oct 20 until February 23, then John Blair February 23 until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:  Mark Walker December 16 until January 20
INDEPENDENCE:   Jamie Fentiman  late November (until when?)
JEWEL:  Simona Ferraiuolo  early November (until when, then who?)
LIBERTY:  Enzo (activities manager) is filling in as CD from December 16 through January 13, then Jeff Arpin
MARINER: Ricky Matthews December 3 until January 10.  (Who will be the CD January 10 through March 18?)  Mark Walker March 18 until the end of 2019
MAJESTY: Patricio Honores until January 7, then Tornado Tanya January 7 until April 29
NAVIGATOR:   Rob McNally  November 23 (until when?)
OASIS:  Dan Whitney November 4 (for 4 months?)
OVATION:  Joff Eaton  November 28 for the Australian season.
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE: John Blair August 10 until January 14, then Cuddy Cudworth
RHAPSODY: ELVIS IS DUE TO SIGN OFF - WHO IS THE NEXT CD and WHAT IS THE HANDOVER DATE
SERENADE: Andrea Olivieri November 30 until mid-to-late January, then Carly Boileau
SYMPHONY: Abe Hughes November 9 until January 5, then Bobby Brown January 5 until March 16, then Abe Hughes returns March 16 until May 4, then Mike Szwajkowski 
VISION:   Steve Davis early October for 4 months.
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (until when?)

Edited by DonnaK

4 hours ago, bestestboss said:

cruise director for jan 19 adventure of the seas???

no one seems to know anything at rccl

told some one would be added soon

really?????

Join us over on the Roll Call if you like.

I hoped Abe would be on for our Symphony sailing in May, but no. 

Edited by dreadpirate3

4 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Lady Hudson is probably asking about Big Bob Leninger.  He was on Grandeur most recently.  Bobby Broughton has not been aboard for some time.

2 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Yes, couldn’t remember his last name — Leninger.

Oh right, I had forgotten about him.  He was due to return to Grandeur on December 1 for a 4 month contract, but then the fill-in CD Mike S. reported that he was staying until February 14.

According to his FB page (Big Bob Cruise Director), he has only posted that he is spending Christmas at home in California.  I read through his posts and didn't see anything that indicated when he is coming back, or that he's moved on.  Someone asked him where he is headed next, and he replied "not sure yet".

Edited by DonnaK

just read that Dru Pavlov is no longer with Royal. What happened? I know I posted this question before, but any new info would be helpful. Yes I am a fan of Dru and was with him during our b2b in Nov.Cruised again on Dec. 10 and no Dru. C'mon Royal. Tell us what happened. He will be missed. Thank you

9 minutes ago, dolphingirl47 said:

At this rate, they soon have no cruise directors left. I know two activities managers have just been promoted, but they seem to lose cruise directors quicker than they can replace them.

Corinna

I completely agree. There have been so many that have left recently. I have no idea why. Maybe the rumour that they were trying to get Leigh back was actually true because they didn't have enough to go around. 

And with Spectrum soon in the fleet and no ship leaving this year, that's an extra 2 CD's needed so they really need to do something ASAP.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

7 minutes ago, watson50 said:

I remember the days of Leigh and Erky.Let’s see if Royal can come up with a combo like that again. That was one cohesive hysterical absolutely unpredictable duo

Never had Erky but only heard great things. I also hope we see a similar duo again, although Leigh seemed to be great when paired with anybody.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, watson50 said:
1 hour ago, watson50 said:

I remember the days of Leigh and Erky.Let’s see if Royal can come up with a combo like that again. That was one cohesive hysterical absolutely unpredictable duo

Agree 100%.  Leigh and Erky were great.AFA84BC2-7F51-4643-8A15-FD7CCB9F598B.jpeg.995701a39c236a4b9837160f7014f4bc.jpeg

• Like 1