Alaska Live, July 17th - 27th. Just the tip of the iceberg.

Last night, around midnight, I finished putting together a glacier video. When I have coverage I will post it.

In the mean time how about a couple of stills to get you thinking about your Alaska cruise.

OK, imagine Hubbard and prepare for capable but limited wifi if you sail on Radiance to Alaska.

So what’s our plans for today you ask? I’m going to grab some puppies and snuggle them in my face. We will be taking our second flight of the cruise to Mendenhall Glacier to go dog sledding. I just know we are going to be the next family used for RC next dog sled campaign.

We then get dropped off back at the ship, have a fast turn around lunch and are going to pan for gold. Owen wants to try this out. Watch out Parker we are gunning for you. LOL, we can beat Todd Hoffman before we even dock.

Hug some pups for me too!!:hearteyes: We also did the gold panning and it was fun!! Our group of 8 all did it and we combined our "nuggets" (more like dust) and they all had me put them in a pair of earrings!!;) Hey, Owen can maybe put his in a key chain, when you decide to give him one of your babies!!:rolleyes:

I forgot to mention we have a large group on board. They are a running group. In every port the are running and today they are doing a half marathon. They were complaining yesterday that today it will be too hot.

Thankfully we didn’t laugh in their face.

Our view from Giovanni’s as we eat.

0ce36ba584c811d2af95fe7fb7d34a2b.jpg

df7ccd030f58e1d0f7ed3c6b72f331aa.jpg

There’s that raisin I told you about, in a piece of bread. Dates at Giovanni’s is bad enough, but really who would do such a thing to bread. They shall be put off in Juneau tomorrow.

fb18e9f04a32db02dc4c95fe2534c909.jpg

I rarely disagree with anything that you post on CC Andrew, but I must take exception here. Toss in some cinnamon and you have the best version of broad ever invented. Especially when toasted. cinnamon-raisin-bread-vinum-vine.jpg

Isn’t Hubbard just amazing! That thunder sound it makes when calving? It was a cloudy morning when we were there, not as much of a blue hue as you saw, but still spectacular.

We also did the dog sledding on the glacier! Loved it!

You are having the best weather, although Alaska in the 80’s? Wow! HOT!

Thanks for all the pics and updates! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Right now it is 70F feels like 75F. Shorts and sun screen are on. Gonna to head to Mendenhall Beach for a swim. A new shore excursion only offered today. Very exclusive.

Just think Nachi Cocum but Alaskan style.

Hi- I love your reviews! I would highly recommend Tracy's crab shack as the place to go for lunch!

Tracey:D

We're going to try this again when we go. A note to the wise, do not order the crab cakes as a meal to share with your spouse, you will starve. The crab cake order is limited to 6 half-dollar sized crab cakes. So if you have 3 and your spouse has 3, you will find yourself standing in that long line again.

Any attempt to try to smuggle one onboard as a new found comfort puppy.:D

Putting the vest on it now. I’m gonna take it to guest services to drop a deuce and leave it barking in the cabin for hours.

• Haha 1

Hey Andrew!

So, last week was pretty busy, but I have now managed to catch up! Loving your review and photos and sounds as if all four of you are enjoying Radiance as well :) Have you guys managed to catch any of the entertainment onboard?

Have a great day in Skagway tomorrow!

Finally enough wifi to post the video of Hubbard. Pictures do not do it justice, especially mine. I need a CLR lens and camera. Actually Rick should just sail with us to document our adventures. Turn up your volume and enjoy.

Off to dinner.

L6U4KkazwRk