New Video - Millennium in Alaska

slidewilson

Hi everyone!

I got back from a Millennium cruise in Alaska a few weeks ago and just finished a short summary video - I thought you might all like to see it.

Here's the link:

Before anyone asks, I had special approval from the ship for all the drone flying :)

Thanks and take care! :)

Amazing video!! One of the best I've seen and makes me want to revisit Alaska even sooner! I'm impressed with the snow coverage on the mountains...we went in September (few years ago) and there was very little remaining they must've had some good snowfalls before you went. Also impressed with how close to Hubbard you got. Great job and can see you enjoyed your cruise immensely. Thanks for doing this!

Awesome video!! We just got back on Sept 14th. We did an 8 night DIY land trip followed by the Sept 7th SB cruise on Millennium so was really cool seeing your video. We saw so many amazing things and so much beautiful scenery. It was a spectacular 2 weeks, that's for sure.

Thank you for sharing. Incredible video - perfect music and thoughtful narration. Brought back many fond memories of our cruise to Alaska on Millennium.

Joe