Cruise Personaliser down?

Onelung

Anyone else having trouble accessing Cruise Personaliser?  It keeps saying "we are preparing your holiday, please try again in 24 hours" even though I booked this months ago and have previously accessed cruise personaliser.

Any thoughts?

• Onelung changed the title to Cruise Personaliser down?

I had issues with it last night, it was not available for several hours, same "we are preparing your holiday...." as mentioned before. I was trying to book our flight seats, along with those for friends on a separate booking. Access to their personaliser was also problematic.  I finally got access on both accounts much later on, and fortunately managed to book our seats. I have sent a message to P&O who have got back to say they're investigating, so we shall see what they have to say... 

20.24 Friday evening ……… Again...."We are currently preparing your Cruise Personaliser, please allow 24 hours after booking to access your cruise information"..... booked the cruise in September!!  It worked at 8am, the service provider needs an IT boost I think. P&O advertise 24 hour access.

tried to access cruise personaliser this evening to my amazement it is down again it just gives the same message again please allow 24 hours after booking  ??????? we booked our forthcoming cruise in june  all very strange it needs sorting ASAP  it is getting tiresome now 

On 11/23/2018 at 8:27 PM, paulw26 said:

20.24 Friday evening ……… Again...."We are currently preparing your Cruise Personaliser, please allow 24 hours after booking to access your cruise information"..... booked the cruise in September!!  It worked at 8am, the service provider needs an IT boost I think. P&O advertise 24 hour access.

Under 3 weeks to go and I can’t log in using either my or my husbands details. 

The booking system is not working properly at present - or isn't for the cruise I just tried to access.  Clicking 'book now' just gives a long wait, then an error message.  Let's face it probs with the P&O website are not unusual 🙂

Yes all systems down, there is a message on the front page of the web.

I ended up having to call them about something and they are dead in the water so it’s not just the external part that is down, the P&O operators can’t see anything either.