Crown and Anchor Spouse lower level

1 minute ago, FloridaMac said:

Do spouses traveling together get the benefits of the higher level member?   Yes I'm sure this has been asked but searching I can't find the answer.  Thanks.

Yes, spouses will get the same level as the higher member, after their first cruise.  If one is Gold and the other Diamond then they both will enjoy Diamond benefits.   The only level you cannot share is Pinnacle.

Here is an old thread about this

11 minutes ago, FloridaMac said:

Do spouses traveling together get the benefits of the higher level member?   Yes I'm sure this has been asked but searching I can't find the answer.  Thanks.

Only if they are linked.  Call Crown & Anchor to link spouses.

10 minutes ago, Valiamo said:

Yes, spouses will get the same level as the higher member, after their first cruise.  If one is Gold and the other Diamond then they both will enjoy Diamond benefits.   The only level you cannot share is Pinnacle.

Your Pinnacle statement is incorrect.  If one spouse earns enough points to make Pinnacle, they both become Pinnacle.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Valiamo said:

Spouses do not even have to take one cruise to get the same benefits as their spouse or partner.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Spouses do not even have to take one cruise to get the same benefits as their spouse or partner.

Yes, not sure what year that changed, think it's been a while but at time you had to complete a cruise before becoming a C&A member...

• 3 years later...

My partner, who has been moved up to the same as I am for a while now, rarely goes online to look at our cruises, but upon doing so today, noticed that the account still shows old Crown & Anchor points. Is that okay?

We were assured back when the change was made that we were both at my Crown & Anchor level.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

My partner, who has been moved up to the same as I am for a while now, rarely goes online to look at our cruises, but upon doing so today, noticed that the account still shows old Crown & Anchor points. Is that okay?

We were assured back when the change was made that we were both at my Crown & Anchor level.

Points or tier level?

Everyone always has the number of points they actually sailed but it's not displayed when in a relationship.

A "relationship" should obscure the points counter for the partner with the lower tally but their actual points tally is still known to CAS in the background.  

What you should see, or what I have observed, is the person with the lesser points is shown to be the status and have the points of the higher guest while their actual cruise history will display just the cruises they actually sailed.  

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

Points or tier level?

Everyone always has the number of points they actually sailed but it's not displayed when in a relationship.

A "relationship" should obscure the points counter for the partner with the lower tally but their actual points tally is still known to CAS in the background.  

What you should see, or what I have observed, is the person with the lesser points is shown to be the status and have the points of the higher guest while their actual cruise history will display just the cruises they actually sailed.  

Both points and tier level at the top right corner of the screen.

I am Emerald and 62 points. Partner shows Platinum 54.

Edited by Lloyd555

2 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Both points and tier level are not updated at the top right corner of the screen.

It doesn't sound like you are in a "declared relationship". 

From my experience the banners at the top for each guest logged into their respective account look identical except for name and CAS number.  Only the "Past cruises" history page is different.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

It doesn't sound like you are in a "declared relationship". 

From my experience the banners at the top for each guest logged into their respective account look identical except for name and CAS number.  Only the "Past cruises" history page is different.  

Thanks. 

38 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Both points and tier level at the top right corner of the screen.

Have your partner log in, and go to their profile page. Once there have them delete and retype their C&A number, and the points total and tier should be corrected.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Have your partner log in, and go to their profile page. Once there have them delete and retype their C&A number, and the points total and tier should be corrected.

OMG. That worked. I don't know how, but it did. 😄
Thanks so much!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

Thanks so much for this tip. My SIL's points were not displaying correctly (similar situation, she should have more points than her husband) so I just tried it for her and it worked! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

So, just to clarify, if my spouse hit's Pinnacle before me and I am D+, we will have the same Pinnacle Tier level, correct?  

Yes. I don't recall how we found out about this, but when we did, we were quick to call Royal Caribbean to have my partner upgraded to my higher C&A level. 😄

• Like 1

I am diamond and in June, I will take a cruise with my new boyfriend. It will be his 1 st cruise. I have already registered him with crown and anchor. 

Will he also have 4 drink coupons ! Also, we are actually on a b2b. 

So technically, cruise 1 and 2 :))

They are called "Relationship Points" and the only stipulation was you had to have the same mailing address if I'm not mistaken.  We're trying to hit Pinnacle so we've capitalized on the double point offer, suites and a second interior cabin for me.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CGinMTL said:

I am diamond and in June, I will take a cruise with my new boyfriend. It will be his 1 st cruise. I have already registered him with crown and anchor. 

Will he also have 4 drink coupons ! Also, we are actually on a b2b. 

So technically, cruise 1 and 2 :))

Does he live with you?  If not, he does not share your C & A status.

• Like 1