700+...All the Pinnacles you've met.

bonsai3s

If someone is a nasty person as Pinnacle, they were nasty as a Gold, a Platinum, an Emerald...etc.

If someone is nice as a Pinnie, they were nice already at any level.  

It is not the points level that makes the person what they are...it's the person themselves.  

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Betcha weren't expecting your thread to pull the Pinnacle bashers out of the wood work.

Big_G...yup, it was an innocent question and we were just curious. :classic_sad:

I'll answer my own question: The highest P's we've met so far has over 4,000 points/days.

I have never asked how many points anyone has since by definition a pinnacle has at least 3 times as many as I do.  I actually, have never asked someone if they are pinnacle, but usually someone we are socializing with will start telling us stories about the Pinnacles  probably so we will know that they know things.  :classic_laugh:  I don’t really care what status anyone is.  I rarely go to the Top Tier event, although I did watch it on TV in replay on the Symphony cruise.  My only take away is man they are old, and I wish they gave me a bottle of champagne.  🏄‍♂️ I think that is my only pinnacle desire.  My wife would like the bouquet.  

jc

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

If someone is a nasty person as Pinnacle, they were nasty as a Gold, a Platinum, an Emerald...etc.

It is not the points level that makes the person what they are...it's the person themselves.  

I agree. 

2 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I have never asked how many points anyone has since by definition a pinnacle has at least 3 times as many as I do.  I actually, have never asked someone if they are pinnacle, but usually someone we are socializing with will start telling us stories about the Pinnacles  probably so we will know that they know things.  :classic_laugh:  I don’t really care what status anyone is.  I rarely go to the Top Tier event, although I did watch it on TV in replay on the Symphony cruise.  My only take away is man they are old, and I wish they gave me a bottle of champagne.  🏄‍♂️ I think that is my only pinnacle desire.  My wife would like the bouquet.  

jc

I'm not old, I just feel old. 😉

🍾🍾🍾🍾

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Andy C said:

Oh the poor unsuspecting suite guests who paid for a nice "exclusive" experience to find themselves being part of the "Busiest week EVER in Coastal kitchen."  Glad I am not one of them this time.  Hopefully, like me, they learned their lesson about how diluted the experience is when the CK/SL are flooded with non-suite paying passengers.  

Welcome back Andy 

• Haha 1

I have met a lot of very nice people on cruises. Many have been Pinnies. 

The status level doesn’t matter.

However...We got rudely snubbed by a group of Pinnies on our last cruise during trivia. I actually knew 4 questions they got wrong- if they had included us- they would have won...their loss! I may or may not have told them so.(nicely ofcourse)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm not old, I just feel old. 😉

🍾🍾🍾🍾

I am guessing we are not that much different in age, and I still like champagne.  If I am going to drink all night and have to function the next day let me drink Champagne all night.  

That said, I rarely drink champagne because it is fussy, have to chill it, keep the glasses just right.  

JC

55 minutes ago, Andy C said:

Hey Rory! Haven’t left. I just post when necessary. I don’t feel a need to add to my post count like so many on here. Hope you’re well. 

It is Troy.. while he may be Rory in real life he will always be Troy in digital life at CC....  

jc

• Haha 1

Sorry OP, but I can say with 100% certainty that I couldn’t care less.  

Nothing against Pins.  It’s just that the only thing I’m interested in regarding the loyalty program is what benefit I get out of it.  I’ll never announce my status.  I would guess that there are Pins that feel the same way too.  They just love to cruise and are loyal.

Dan

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I am guessing we are not that much different in age, and I still like champagne.  If I am going to drink all night and have to function the next day let me drink Champagne all night.  

That said, I rarely drink champagne because it is fussy, have to chill it, keep the glasses just right.  

JC

I have better luck the next day with Vodka and Cranberry 

16 hours ago, island lady said:

Couldn't have said it better!

M

It comes from both ways - Want to add... Since  there is some Pinnacle bashing, on our last cruise we  were in the early off priority waiting area ( Full suite, and D and above C&A) .  A  group of 10 or more folks came in late and just went to the front  of the waiting areas and put their luggage  before those who had been sitting and waiting ( like us) for 30 minutes.   Lady  sitting next to me remarked in a nasty tone, "they must be the Pinnacles who think they can get in front of everyone"    As  we knew of most of the  few Pinnacles on the  cruise, we knew they were line crashers and not Pinnacles. It was assumed that those exhibiting bad behavior were Pinnacle.  

M

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I have better luck the next day with Vodka and Cranberry 

Have to try that.

Vodka Sprite for usual. No hangover with that. Although I did try Kraken and Coke on Navigator and that was pretty good

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

It comes from both ways - Want to add... Since  there is some Pinnacle bashing, on our last cruise we  were in the early off priority waiting area ( Full suite, and D and above C&A) .  A  group of 10 or more folks came in late and just went to the front  of the waiting areas and put their luggage  before those who had been sitting and waiting ( like us) for 30 minutes.   Lady  sitting next to me remarked in a nasty tone, "they must be the Pinnacles who think they can get in front of everyone"    As  we knew of most of the  few Pinnacles on the  cruise, we knew they were line crashers and not Pinnacles. It was assumed that those exhibiting bad behavior were Pinnacle.  

M

In PC, the B2B passengers board ahead of the Pins.  You will always see a few newly boarding Pins working their way to the front of that group.

I call it the Pinnacle Creep

• Like 1
  • Haha 1