RCCL Service?

You tell me,...... YESTERDAY, I emailed Vision of the seas concerning our next cruise at VI_Restaurantoperationscoodernator@rccl.com (every ship has this site with their own initials)  as I have on every cruise...to request a table in main dining.  

TODAY I received this answer:

Good day Ms. XXXX,

Table has been assigned as requested , table for 2 near the window - AQUARIUS Dining Room - Deck 4

That is the best service one can ask for....just another reason I support the service RCCL stands for in most cases on this board...another side of the story.

They have always done everything in their power to provide my requests and correct any issues we've had.  That's why we cruise them most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

You tell me,...... YESTERDAY, I emailed Vision of the seas concerning our next cruise at VI_Restaurantoperationscoodernator@rccl.com (every ship has this site with their own initials)  as I have on every cruise...to request a table in main dining.  

Good day Ms. XXXX,

Table has been assigned as requested , table for 2 near the window - AQUARIUS Dining Room - Deck 4

That is the best service one can ask for....just another reason I support the service RCCL stands for in most cases on this board...another side of the story.

They have always done everything in their power to provide my requests and correct any issues we've had.  That's why we cruise them most of the time.

That's great service indeed, thanks for sharing.  Where were you able to find the email address?  I have a similar request for our upcoming Independence cruise but I would be completely guessing at the abbreviation for the email address.

6 minutes ago, Twin Dad said:

That's great service indeed, thanks for sharing.  Where were you able to find the email address?  I have a similar request for our upcoming Independence cruise but I would be completely guessing at the abbreviation for the email address.

Just use the generic rcldining@rccl.com and they will forward to the appropriate people onboard.

OP: I don't usually point out typos on boards, but is that email supposed to include the spelling"coordinator" or did the RCCL person setting it up make the typo? If it is a typo, I thought people would not want to cut and paste.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Just use the generic rcldining@rccl.com and they will forward to the appropriate people onboard.

This is also the email address I use when I have a specific request for the dining room. I have always gotten a response within a day or two and they have always honored my request.

2 hours ago, Twin Dad said:

Got it from MJ (Liberty Concierge) when we were last on Vision.  I can tell some of them: MR for Mariner, NV for Navigator, LB for Liberty, VG for Voyager, FR for Freedom and RA for Radiance.  Hope those are right, it's not always logical.  Don't know what the big ships are.  But you can find that out from your Concierge on your next cruise, they have all of them

Edited by BecciBoo
sp

22 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Got it from MJ (Liberty Concierge) when we were last on Vision.  I can tell some of them: MR for Mariner, NV for Navigator, LB for Liberty, VG for Voyager, FR for Freedom and RA for Radiance.  Hope those are right, it's not always logical.  Don't know what the big ships are.  But you can find that out from your Concierge on your next cruise, they have all of them

Thank you

4 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

Good day Ms. XXXX,

I’ll utilize your info next cruise. Perfect!

Great info. So much to learn on cruise critic. Many thanks. 

I usually reach out to the cruise director pre cruise for info on Zumba and dancing for my wife. Every time the CD has gotten back to me. CD list I’ve found on CC.

44 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Radiance is RD 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Twin Dad said:

ID

emailed both the general dining address provided by Bob and the ship specific address in OP's post (with edits) almost 72 hours ago and not even an automatic reply email response.  Still 3 weeks away from our sailing but was trying to arrange something special for one of our daughters who has been in and out of the hospital about 15 days of the last month.

Great to hear OP!

I did our request about a week and a half ahead of time for our March 15 Navigator cruise.  Haven't heard back, and don't necessarily expect to.  I'll verify where we're at once on board.  We do my time dining, but tend to go toward the early side of the dining hours and if we like the table and wait staff we will request the same table for the rest of the cruise.  They can usually accommodate this as long as you don't try to schedule a time right in the middle of dining hours, like 6:30-7:30.   This allows us to get to know our wait staff, but also have the flexibility to change our dining time for a day or two if we need to.

Dan