LIVE From Sirena - Post Drydock/Refurbishment PHOTOS

A lot better looking than when we were on in Oct. Give them an A for decor.     But still should get rid of Tuscan Steak.    It was just awful.  Not enough steak house or Italian.  Can't do both and get to the Oceania standards for great food.  

• Like 1

Thanks so much, californiacruisefreak.  DW and I have been looking all over for pictures or video of the refurbishment, and your post is the first to give us a good look at what has been done.  The ship looks to be tasteful and refined with a new lightness that I am glad to see.  Enjoy!

Classiccruiser777, I could not agree more.  It is as if Ford told you for months that a spectacular new car is coming in September, and then failing to give out any information or pictures of it in October.  Oceania is not alone in this, the other lines do the same thing.  I was really hoping for a comprehensive video from Oceania regarding both ships.  

• Like 1

Cabin category was PH2.  Review should be posting.  I will warn you if sailing on Sirena not to expect a happy and dynamic crew.  The crew seems absolutely miserable.  The cruise directory makes his quick appearances and then disappears from the public eye quickly.  Something is broken with management on this ship.  Definitely not a cohesive or friendly crew.  There were many times that my group felt (this was universal) that we were inconveniencing the crew by being on board.  Mega management failure for such a beautiful ship.  We still will likely consider Oceania in the future, but with tempered expectations.  As a last note, we have experienced the indifference and at times rudeness of the crew on other Oceania ships as well.  VERY inconsistent.  

I find that surprising since we've never been on an Oceania ship where this was true.  (I'm not saying this wasn't the case, just that it hasn't been my experience.)

Also, we haven't been on Sirena since October 2016 and given the way crew contracts end, it's not at all surprising that your experience was different from ours.

Mura

I know for years people complained about the rudeness of the Destination services  but  not sure if it just their manner  some Eastern Europeans are abrupt ....they do not come off as warm & fuzzy  like some other Nationalities

I have rarely come across staff that are indifferent  but sometime people ask them questions  that they cannot answer  so they appear indifferent

I find that some PAX are more rude & condescending to the staff  so that causes the staff member to give that person a wide berth

JMO