Just made Platinum!!!

23 minutes ago, vettprincess said:

I keep reading about the high level people in the lounges throwing their weight around. Someone has a few posts way back about these people. Can't remember but it was quiet good. We get more perks on the other lines but no big deal. I am just very happy to be upright and above ground to be able to cruise.

I guess we've been lucky and have never seen that kind of behavior the times we've been in the DLs. Don't judge from one or two drama queens here on CC. We enjoy and appreciate the upper tier level perks RC and Celebrity offer. 👍😎👍

Edited by davekathy

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Mine made it to a couple of favorite small stuffed animals as decoration.  😉  Bucky carries a small stuffed Dolphin toy in his carry on.  It is adored with a couple of Diamond pins, which gives her the name:  "Diamond Dolly"...LOL....  He likes taking pictures of her in various settings as we travel.  😄 

Won't be long and Bucky can replace the diamond plus pins with a pinnacle name tags. 😉🥂

Edited by davekathy

13 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I guess we've been lucky and have never seen that kind of behavior the times we've been in the DLs. Don't judge from one or two drama queens here on CC. We enjoy and appreciate the upper tier level perks RC and Celebrity offer. 👍😎👍

Totally agree!!  If someone is a jerk as an upper tier...they were a jerk as a Gold/Platinum member.  

Nice person at the lower tier levels...nice person as an upper tier later.  

Takes all kinds, we just ignore the jerks.  😎 Cheers...I still owe you a drink my friend.  🍷

We are doing a B2B in Dec. this year. We become Diamond after the first leg. I called RCL and they said while on the first cruise toward the end, let the desk know and I will get to enjoy my Diamond status on the second leg. Can't wait!!

I realized that I made platinum after checking my Rccl account and probably will get the pins on my next cruise.. will put them on and go to the Windjammer and ask for some Grey Poupon...

Congrats to the thread owner on reaching a new level.. the most valuable part are the life experiences you had on the way...

19 hours ago, jeanneful said:

We are doing a B2B in Dec. this year. We become Diamond after the first leg. I called RCL and they said while on the first cruise toward the end, let the desk know and I will get to enjoy my Diamond status on the second leg. Can't wait!!

Make sure you see the Loyalty Ambassador about this. The people at the Guest Relations desk may not be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, vettprincess said:

We never got any pins for our different levels with RCL.  Do not really care but as a side note we just got a gold pin in our cabin on the Queen Mary 2 after only 3 week long cruises. Also we have not received any pins for our platinum and diamond levels with other cruise lines. What to do with all the pins anyway make a bikini?

I felt like I should do SOMETHING with them, so I pinned mine to my beach bag

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I felt like I should do SOMETHING with them, so I pinned mine to my beach bag

That is a fun idea. Or on a straw sun hat.   Maybe all my other pins too-NASCAR, MSRA, CCL, Princess, NCL, Superbowl volunteer pin, other volunteer pins.  Thank you. Great Idea. 

Where in MN are you?

On 7/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, Cruise_Couple said:

I just got the notice that we made Platinum in the Crown and Anchor Society! I know compared to others it is nothing and the platinum benefits aren't huge but we do not get to cruise very often so it feels like a big deal to me! Just wanted to share my excitement!

xRCI_Platinum_TierBoard-e1457324734117.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aoYm6WMGxU.jpg

Congrats! We also just got the notice that we made Platinum after our last cruise a 2 weeks ago and we also do not cruise that often.